Buttered Croissant

Together Even Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Buttered Croissant [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

You wake up feeling refreshed, having been able to sleep soundly after days of tossing and turning in your bed because of all the stress. You take a quick shower and freshen up. Deciding to wear a white dress and mint cardigan as you looked forward to the day.

You quickly grab the butter croissant from the bed, and walk towards the dining room as you unwrap the plastic film. Sitting on the dining table, you were quietly nibbling on the tasty bread when you feel a hand grab yours, taking the croissant away from you. You were about to fume, until you saw Soobin cheekily looking at you, his dimple popping out as he chewed while staring intently into your eyes. Your cheeks burn up at the proximity and you start coughing, choking on the bread. Soobin, now flustered, immediately grabs some milk from the fridge and pours you a glass which you gladly take from him.

"Good morning, Juri~" He smiles, while rubbing your back to make sure the food went down smoothly.

"Good morning to you too, Soobin...oppa." The last bit comes out as a whisper as you feel shy.

"Wait, what was that? I didn't quite hear it?" He continues teasing you, bringing his ear closer to your lips so that he could hear it."

"S-Soobin oppa." You try to say it firmly, cheeks and ears turning a faint shade of red.

"Cute," he says, pinching the bridge of your nose as he goes to the kitchen to pour himself a glass of milk as well.

 

Soobin decided to take you cafe-hopping, wanting to share his favorite desserts with you, one of his favorite people on earth. You decided to keep the dress as you change into a pair of sandals, thinking that wearing heels would hurt too much if you were going to be walking around a lot. You had to give up the extra height, which you very much needed around this giant, in exchange for comfort.

Soobin also changes into a dress shirt and cotton pants, offering you his arm to hold as you two walk out of the dorm to your first destination.

 

"Since we haven't had a proper breakfast, I was thinking of pancakes and waffles first," Soobin starts, and continues to ramble about this cafe having the fluffiest pancakes that felt like you were eating clouds. Having seen him so composed in the past few weeks as BigHit gave him extra lessons on how to be a better leader, especially in public, you were becoming worried over his quiet facade. So it was nice to see him to bring his walls down and talk so passionately with his hands dancing in the air. You watched intently as he spoke, his dimples on display occasionally.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter