Acoustic Guitar

Together Even Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Guitar [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Immediately after waking up and freshening up, you grab the acoustic guitar from the corner of your room. You take a shaky, deep breath before softly strumming the guitar. The sound, though faint, resonates inside the dorm. This was your non-verbal way of letting everyone know your answer; feeling too timid to go out and tell them.

Outside your room, the members had also silently accepted your choice as they indulged in your strums. Beomgyu, on the other hand, thought he was hallucinating when he heard the guitar play. He was still in bed, barely awake when he heard it.

Jumping out of the bed, without even bothering to change or even brush his teeth, he dashed into your room, halting your faint voice that was accompanying the guitar.

You smile when you see him, almost chuckling when you see how disheveled he looked. He still looked good nonetheless.

He strides over and takes his guitar away from you, caressing your face as his eyes scanned your face before crashing his lips onto yours. "Thank you, Ri."

"You really couldn't wait until later, huh?" You , not minding the fact that he literally just woke up and the first thing he did was kiss you.

"Nope, not at all." He takes your hand in his, his other hand holding his guitar, taking the both of you to his room.

You follow him, puzzled.

He sits back on his bed, pulling up his covers as he looks at you with puppy eyes, "I'm still a little sleepy. Maybe we could sleep in a bit?", he asks with the biggest pout on his face that you have ever seen. "And maybe we could cuddle too...", he adds very faintly.

You giggle at how adorable he seemed right now, still half-alseep and vulnerably cute in his pajamas.

"Of course, Gyu. Scoot over." You join him in bed, and he immediately throws his arms around you, feeling extra clingy after knowing that you picked him over the others. Though a childish thought, you had no idea how confident it made him feel.

You snuggle into his bear hug, hearing his heartbeat which didn't seem like it was slowing down any soon. "Gyu, will you be able to sleep when your heart is threatening to pound out of your chest?" You , making him whine. "It's you who is doing this to me, princess."

You knew that he liked using nicknames, but hearing an intimate one escape his lips, knowing it was meant for you, it made you blush. "Why are you so adorable this morning, Gyu? You're usually quite cranky."

Having heard enough from you, he grabs your chin and kisses you. That immediately shuts you up. Just when you thought he was done, he deepens the kiss. A whimper escapes your lips as you run of breath. Just because his lung capacity is good after all those vocal lessons didn't mean that he could use it to his advantage against you.

"Hope that will be enough to keep your mouth. Now let's sleep." He mumbles almost incoherently.

You were yet to get over your first shared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter