Concert Tickets

Together Even Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Concert Tickets [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

As you make your way out of your bedroom with the poster of BTS' Jeon Jungkook, you found it hilarious and hard as you thought about how to tell the members whom you were choosing - Jeon Jungkook or Kang Taehyun?

You chuckle softly as you enter the shared bedroom. It seemed like everyone was still sleeping. So you climb up the bunk bed to reach Taehyun. You were not surprised to see that he was already awake, and was scrolling through his phone.

"Hey, I came to return this." You hand him the poster, as he quickly tapes it back to the wall. And then he turns  around to face you, who intently looking at him. "Come here, noona."

You plop down on his bed, feeling fuzzy as he spooned you from the back. You let him be as he leaned into your hair. You were silently thanking yourself for washing your hair in the morning. You could feel your heart beating hard and fast. His arm was around your waist, and you couldn't help but melt under his touch. The way his strong limb felt around you... it felt just right.

"Am I not messing up your morning shower schedule, Tae?" you ask him softly, knowing that he preferred being the first to wash up in the common bathroom, not wanting to wait for others.

"I have you in my arms and I think that is a pretty good excuse to change things for a day." His words were always so smart and witty, and you truly did admire that about him. But what's even better is the voice that pairs up with those words spouting from his pretty mouth.

You turn around to face him, eyeing his facial features, almost in envy too. He had big eyes, a tall nose, cute lips, and a sharp jawline. You didn't know where you got the courage, but your fingers found themselves tracing the said features. You feel him tense under your touch. Though he acted tough, you had that affect on him. And you peck his nose, smiling softly. The boy just froze up on spot, and you knew that he was probably feeling a little embarassed. So you simply urge him to wash up and climbed the bed, leaving the space you occupied cold. Coming down, you saw that everyone was still sleeping. It was as though time had not passed at all, but the stuttering mess on the upper bunk bed proved otherwise.

As you were busy preparing brunch for everyone in the kitchen, Taehyun had his palm on his face, blushing from the affection you had shown him, before he ran to the bathroom so that he would be able to see you again sooner.

Everyone was slowing gathering around the dining table, eager to dig into the Kimchi fried rice that you made. Taehyun cleared his throat as he took a se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter