Run Away

Together Even Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Run Away [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

The five boys had been busier than ever. Running around doing shoots and recordings on top of the usual dance practices, they had begun sleeping at their studios at the agency. Though they did text and call whenever they could, their absence was feeding your anxiety and you had been quietly looking around for work that would take in a person with zero experience since you couldn't reveal the fact that you were a caretaker for an idol boy group because of the contract that you had signed.

As you begged Hena to keep this to herself, you hear the door bell ring, halting you in your steps towards your bedroom. "I'll call you back, Hena. Someone's here."

You wonder if it was one of the boys dropping by with some snacks for an update. They usually took turns to visit you. It was almost as if this apartment was your own, instead of it being shared with five other people.

You open the door and before you could register who it was, you are tackled into a bear hug.

"Noona!~" 
"Huening?!" You gasp into his chest. And when he finally lets you go, you see the rest of the group standing with some tteokbeokki and ice-cream in hand.

"Won't you let us come in? The ice-cream will melt." Taehyun says, and walks in swiftly. Huening is still side-hugging you as the rest of them make a bee-line towards the kitchen.

"What a surprise! Not going to lie, it's nice to see you all together again." You spill as Soobin joins you and Hueningkai who was still snuggling to you. He's such a clingy baby.

"It hasn't been fair to you. I mean, you have been pretty much stuck here by yourself. Thought we could use a break and spend time with one of our favorite people," Soobin, the smooth talker he is, gets your heart beating faster in no time.

And here I thought I would be immune to them after being apart for so long. I think it might have gotten worse.

"I appreciate the thought, Soobin. You guys must be so exhausted. Come, let's sit down in the living room and catch up." You pull Huening with you and Soobin gathers the rest to the sofa.

This time Yeonjun and Taehyun are seated to your sides. Yeonjun subtly cuddles up to you, his body completely leaning towards you without really placing his head on your shoulder, very unlike him yet still in character. So you decide to lean your head into his shoulder. You notice the soft smile on his face and the way he relaxes under your touch.

"So! As you know, we are debuting with an EP soon... They confirmed a date!!!"

You gasp audibly, all of them were looking at you eagerly to see your reaction. "Oh my gosh... this... this is amazing! I am so happy for you guys!" You squeal as you initiate a group hug.

"You didn't even hear the date," Beomgyu points out. "Doesn't matter, Gyu. It feels like you are debuting for real now. I can't imagine how thrilled you must be." You gleam at him and the rest. They would soon begin to live their dream and you were wholeheartedly happy for them. Though you had thoughts bugging you, you shoved them away. You could not let your own insecurities dampen the mood.

"Well, I'll tell you anyways! We are debuting on 15th July! It's going to be a summer song~" Beomgyu sing-songs as you all resettle in front of the TV. He excitedly continues, "we even shot our individual trailers! I can't wait for you to see them."

"Okay, that's enough spoilers. Can we watch something now?" Yeonjun changes the topic as he grabs the remote, quickly coming back to my side.

"Are you sleeping here tonight?" I ask, and from my other side Taehyun speaks, "yeah. We were beginning to miss home..." He leans in closer to me, his lips hovering over my ear "and you too, of course."

You are left a blushing mess when he pulls back with a cheeky smile.

The evening begins with a rom-com movie. As you got settled in the comfort of the sofa and Yeonjun, you brought your legs up, keeping them close so as to not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter