Nap of a Star

Together Even Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                             [CONTENTID1] NAP OF A STAR [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]                                                   

 

 

Soobin flashes me his radiating smile as I bite my lips, not knowing what to do in the position I was stuck in. "I'll introduce myself properly. I am Choi Soobin, the leader of the group. Let me know whenever you need any kind of help, and thank you for accepting the job offer despite the pay."

He scratches his nape a little embarassedly. In response, I shake my head a bit too fervently to let him know that I was completely okay with it. I get to live with these guys under the same roof? What a dream! 

The person next to Soobin quickly shifts my attention to him as he extends his hand to me, "I'm the youngest, Hueningkai. Nice to meet you!" He smiles shyly despite his loud, cheery voice, his fluffy hair complimenting his soft features. Wait, did he say he's the youngest? He is almost as tall as Soobin!

The next person looked as young as Huening, his gaze said something else though. It made me feel like looking away yet at the same time, I could not stop staring at him. His visuals were delicately feminine with a hint of masculinity. He smiles at the prolonged eye contact, and I feel my cheeks warm up, they were probably pink now. I hate what they are doing to me. "Hello~ I am Choi Beomgyu!" His voice sends chills down my spine. His deep yet cheerful voice did not match his baby face at all!

As my eyes wander off to the person beside him, I feel taken aback by the charism oozing out of him. He notices my eyes on him and his nose scrunches slightly in a small smile. He gestures me a wave of hand from his spot, and I do the same. He seems cool. "Hey, I am Choi Yeonjun, the oldest." Three Choi's? I nod my head at him, registering the fourth name.

The last in line giggles a little when my eyes land on him. I feel mushy at the sound while he extends his hand towards me. "I'm also the youngest, just a few months older than Huening. My name is Kang Taehyun." He shakes my hand firmly and then retracts it immediately. Cute.

I brush off the invisible dust off off myself, feeling self-conscious in the presence of these to-be-idols. I bow as deep as possible to them, "My name is Lee Juri. I am your house-keeper from today onwards. I hope to get along well with you, and may your dreams to become idols come true soon!"

 

After the round of introductions, Soobin leads me to my room. On the way, I see the small kitchen and a bathroom, along with two closed rooms which seemed to belong to the boys.

      

I follow his big strides with my small ones, having to walk a little faster than he is. He opens the door for me to reveal a nicely wallpapered room with a single bed in the middle. I drag my suitcase inside the space, my head turning in every direction. "I'm sorry it is a little small but it is the only one attached to the second bathroom here." I shake my head yet again at his apologies which were not needed at all. "This is perfect", I breathe out a little shakily. I finally have my own room, my own space. I feel a little overwhelmed by the pleasant changes in my life. My thoughts are brought to a stop when Soobin bends down and pulls out the compartment under the bed. "You can keep your other clothes here if they don't fit in the closet." He points to my left, and I look to my side to a find a a closet as tall as me. "And we haven't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter