Spicy Ramyeon

Together Even Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Ramyeon [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Taking the packet of ramyeon I head to the kitchen. No one was awake, it seemed. You thought you would grab breakfast by yourself first and let them sleep for an hour or two longer. You boiled the ramyeon and were setting the table with chopsticks when you feel a pair of arms wrap around you. Your breath hitches.

"Juri... tell me. That's the one I gave you, right?"
His morning voice timbre sends vibrations down your spine, "y-yes."

"Then that means... you choose me?"

"Yes. I choose you, Yeonjun." You turn around shyly to face the older male who seemed to be blushing.

He caresses your cheek lovingly, eyes fluttering between your eyes and your lips. Your own eyes couldn't figure out where to look. Right then, you hear a shuffle in the hallway. The both of you push each other away with such force that it makes you stumble a little. 

"Hey, noona". You see Taehyun walking in to the kitchen. "I smelled ramyeon. I think I know what that means." His smile is bitter yet also reassuring; that he didn't feel so bad, that he'd be alright.

You smile softly at him. Yeonjun clears his throat to grab your attention. "Taehyun, feel free to eat the ramyeon. We are going out to eat" 

Yeonjun takes your hand, grabs two face masks, and takes you out the apartment. "Yeonjun! I am not even dressed to go out. And what if people recognise you? We really can't risk it."

"We'll wear disguises!" He announces proudly and continues to drag you to a place God knows where.

 

The two of you come out of the second-hand shop wearing your new, matching outfits which he insisted on paying for. He didn't let you spend a single Won (Korean currency) because apparently that's one of his ways of pampering his loved ones.

"Well, now you will be willing to go anywhere with me, right?" Yeonjun leans down a little to look you in the eyes. You feel your face heating up at the proximity. You shyly nod your head to say yes, which brings a smile to his face immediately. And you swore his small face would not be able to contain his smile if it grew any more.

Interlocking your hands, Yeonjun brings you two to a BBQ restaurant. Cliché, but so very him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter