Roller Coaster

Together Even Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Roller Coaster [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

A week has passed since you guys went to the amusement park in the city. You've noticed Hena and Yeonjun becoming closer too. And honestly, you hoped that something more would develop but at the same time you didn't like the idea because that would risk Yeonjun's training to become an idol. It would not end well for them cause you were sure the boys were to debut soon. They were even busier than before, going for practices even on Saturdays now. And you? You faithfully did your work. You made sure they came home to a delicious, warm meal everyday. On some days they would just pass out on their beds without dinner, and it worried you at times. But they would shake it off by saying that they needed more sleep than they needed food and even said they had to lose some weight anyways. It saddened you but there was nothing you could do. This was their life and they were so close to achieving their dreams, and if this was how they wanted to do it, so be it.

So here you were, delivering lunchboxes with healthy snacks for the boys since they so often skipped dinner. You didn't talk aboout with them about it firsthand, but you saw no harm in this.

You walk in through the door of the big building with lunchboxes in your hands. The receptionist greets you, "Good evening, how may I help you?"

"I am here for Choi Soobin." You say, thinking it was best to let the leader handle this. "And you are?" She asks you. You ponder upon how to address yourself, does a housekeeper sound weird? Cook? Helper? 

"Uh, their housekeeper." 

You feel her looking at you weirdly as she dials his number. You could've done it yourself but your hands were currently full. Soon enough, you hear the footsteps of someone running towards your direction. The tall boy is sweating profusely as he looks around confusedly. However, when your eyes meet, you see that familiar and adorable eye-smile that you loved so much. Wait what?

You shake away your thoughts as he approaches you. "Juri? What are you doing here?" He carefully eyes the packed boxes in your hand. "Here, some fruits and chicken salads for the five of you."

"Y-you didn't have to. How did you find your way?" He asks as he takes the package from your hands gratefully. "Internet." You say as you remove the earphone in your left ear. "Maps app is quite helpful, though it was a little tricky since it was only my second time."

"You're so sweet, Juri. Thank you." His dimple flashes despite his tiredness and you feel yourself melt a little at his words and thankful smile. "Come, I'll show you around. I'm sure the boys will be happy to see you, and these." He grabs your hand and leads you deeper into the building. In the corner of your eyes you see the receptionist looking jealous. Your heart was threatening to pump off your chest too. You didn't have skinship often with any of the boys, considering they weren't around that much. But they had surely got comfortable with you. Not that you were complaining. I just want my heart and body to stop reacting like this.

He leads you to the dance practice room which was humid and hot inside with all the body heat eminating from them. "JURI?" You hear Hueningkai squeal as he rushes to hug you. Oh, you forgot that he was still a baby who loved cuddling. You were fine having skinship with him. He was like a younger brother of yours.

"Hey, get off of her. You are full of sweat!" Beomgyu retorts from behind him. You chuckle as you look at the rest and then back at the taller boy who was scrouching so much to be able to hug you. "I don't mind. I'll just take a shower later. This big kid can have all the hugs he wants." You ruffle his hair as he laughs too. "Not fair. I want one too." Beomgyu pouts and pulls Huening away.

You hug your same-aged friend and he giggles in satisfaction. "So much to scold the maknae yet you were simply jealous." You talk into his chest. Unlike the former, he didn't bend but rather took you into a bear hug which you loved so much because you felt comforted and safe. "What brings you here?" He says, avoiding your 'accusation' and lets go of you.

"I brought food! You guys need food to have energy to pull off choreographies while singing, right? The five of you barely eat dinner. And no, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter