Dolphin Doll

Together Even Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Dolphin Doll [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

You wake with soft smile on your face. You had a really good sleep while hugging the plushie you decided to hug through the night. You could not sleep immediately last night, but when you realized that you didn't even have to think about it you decided to cuddle Huening's dolphin plushie, and surprise, you fell asleep like a baby.

So here you were, still in bed, still holding on to that doll for dear life.

Suddenly you hear a knock on the door. "Who's there?"

"Noona, it's me. I was wondering if I could have my plushie back," you heard the voice behind the door say dejectedly.

You hold in your laugh, "you can come in and take it yourself." You decide to for a few seconds.

The door opens to a saddened boy with his head hung low as he slowly walks inside after closing the door behind him. You can't help but giggle at the sight. That makes him look up, and boy, the surprise on his face was something etched into your mind now. His eyes were like saucers as he took in the sight of you, still in bed and holding tightly on to his favorite plushie. He blushes, his mouth agape as he wonders what to do next.

You beckon him to come lie down next to you, patting to your side. The bed was too big for you anyways.

You gulps and slowly does as you ask him to. 

"Now I get to hug you instead of this dolphin, though the both of you are equally adorable."

This annoys him. His favorite toy was his competition now?
He takes it out of your hand, throwing it to some corner of the room, and wraps his arms around you.

"Noona~" he whines. "You can't possibly imply that I have the same value as a soft toy to you." His arms tighten around you, and you have to tap his arm to let him know that he could possibly crush you if he does not stop.

"Gosh, Kai. It seem you have been working out."

"Of course, noona! I have to be in top shape to be able to put out flawless performances."

You admire his passion and find yourself running your hand through his hair. He almost purrs, liking it a tad too much. "Noona, if you continue doing that I will end up falling asleep in your arms, though it is not a bad idea. But I have things planned out for us... though I was not expecting to be picked, really."

"Yeah, this morning told me everything. I guess I should have been more expressive in the past. I just assumed you might get the hint from our cuddle sessions."

"Ah... right. I must be dumb."

"You are my dumbo." You cackle as he pouts cutely.

"Fine. I will accept it only because it is you. But get up now. We have lots of fun things to do!"

 

 

The both of you find yourselves at an arcade after a heavy breakfast of pancakes and waffles. You quickly put cash in a smart card and swiped at various games to play. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter