Chapter 30

Pirates Stories 2min SHINee history au

 

The two left the small room when the war meeting ended. The two stood at the doors of the hall from which a number of people had come out, Taemin and Sooyoung looking at them from the side. Minho had not yet come out and so had the King and the general. The two looked at each other and advanced to the doors to see what was taking so long for the last three to take so long. In the room, the king sat in his chair in front of Sooyoung's father who was with his back to the door talking about something in a stiff voice, while Minho took the time to get out. Neither of them noticed the two girls at the door.

 

"...but the Fire Dancer is out there and I want you to catch him," the king said. "My king, the north is preparing for war, they will come to Incheon, King Yang sent a letter to ask for help," the general insisted. "What to me and him, they will not come to Kyong-Ju any time soon," the king said, his son looking at him. "Your Highness, if we stop them at Inchon, already in southern Koguryo they will not reach the Silla," the prince said in a slightly louder voice. It was understandable that he was not calm. "That's not the point, son," the king told his son. "send a delegation of ten people, who will bring information about the attack," Choi Siwon decided. Taemin thought about how stubborn the king was when it came to things that had nothing to do with the Silla. So stubborn, wanting to catch pirates without thinking about the rest of the kingdoms and the dangers around.

 

"Yes, my King," General Park said. "So what about the Dancer, sir?" The general asked in a tired voice. "Scan the city, over and over again, and put a guard on the harbor that no ship can enter without permission from me."

 

"Your ship is not supposed to arrive soon?" Sooyoung whispered to Taemin. "They will find a way." He believed his captains would be able to get past the king. Minho got upset, he got up from where he was sitting and advanced towards the doors to get out of the hall, all annoyed, before he could get out his father said, "When you become king, you will understand, my son." The prince stopped in front of the door, still not seeing the two. He turned around, bowed to his father, and left. The two girls moved out of the way and let the doors open and the prince walked out.

 

The tall one closed the doors behind him. He was very annoyed, his father did not know what he was doing. He only cared about catching pirates who did nothing but help the kingdom against an attack. Even if the three kings were unrelated to what was happening over the border, they would help defend the entire south and repel the enemies.

 

Minho noticed two pairs of eyes looking at him, two girls standing there and just staring at him. He wanted to yell at them. He was so angry at his father that he did not notice who were the two girls standing in front of him, and he did not care. All he wanted to do was go back to his room and cuddle up with Taemin.

 

"You're fine with your behavior," Sooyoung asked the prince who ignored her, Taemin and the girl exchanged glances. "Your Majesty?" Taemin asked. For a moment Minho was confused, he looked at the two girls in front of him, it took him a while to realize that one of them is the house of General Park who stood next to Lee Taemin dressed in different clothes than he was wearing a few hours ago, looking more feminine. The tall man's eyes widened in surprise and the pirate smiled at him innocently.

 

"I'll leave you alone," Sooyoung said, "my father should not know I was here," she said and then went her way.

 

"What are you doing outside my room?" Minho whispered. "I was bored," Taemin replied. "That does not mean it is safe for you to be out here," the prince said in a worried tone. "You better address me as a female so they don't start asking questions, Your Majesty." Minho took a deep breath, "It's dangerous." "I know what I'm doing, do not worry, Your Majesty." "Please do not say that, it sounds strange." There were footsteps from the room, "We should go, come after me, I have something to show you," Minho tried to Turn to the young man as a female but he did not feel comfortable with it, but he would do his best not to be suspected.

 

The prince took the pirate's hand. They initially went towards the big hall but then the tall one turned from the hallway and took him through another door that brought them to a big garden. It was twilight, which gave the garden a beautiful golden look. They went into the garden and walked down the neat path. "Wow," Taemin said, looking around. "The garden is called the Golden Garden, or Cheongwon Yeong-mi (= garden + beautiful flower) after my sister," Minho said. Taemin Grabbed the older's hand, and they walked next to each other in the garden, occasionally squeezing each other's hand.

 

They talked about things, about what they knew about plants in the garden, or about how romantic it feels, and then blushed. "Why were you upset before? Is it because of your father?" Tae asked. "Yes, he constantly wants to keep chasing you until he catches you and kills you one by one, but he does not realize that war is imminent and if we do not help it will reach the Silla." The two stopped in a small wooden structure built of a bench and surrounded by flowers that covered it. There were no walls but six beams that surrounded the area with large open windows. The two looked at each other.

 

"I will be by your side no matter what, and when you become king," Taemin looked into his lover's eyes, "you will be better than him." Minho looked at their hands, Taemin took the other hand of the prince who looked up to look back at the young man. "I promise you, you will be much better than your father, you know better than your father, you..." Minho leaned forward grabbing Tae's lips with his, the kiss was sweet and quick. "Thank you, Minnie," the prince said. Blush spread over the pirate's cheeks, the prince's affection making his heart do a happy flip in his chest.

 

"If I'm Minnie, then you are Minmin," Tae said and smiled. Minho grabbed him in a hug and whispered, "No matter what you look like, whether you're a boy or a girl, in your appearance or gender, I'll fall in love with you just the same." Taemin hugged the prince back, his hands around the taller man's waist whose hands were around the pirate's shoulders. "I love you," Taemin whispered. Minho disengaged from the hug and looked back into Taemin's eyes, "I love you too." They exchanged another kiss, it was longer than the previous one.

 

"When will the Shining Devil come to pick you up?" Minho asked. "I'm supposed to get a message from the spy," Tae replied. "Do you know who he is?" "No, but Key told me I would know when I got the message from him." Minho nodded. "This garden is amazing," Taemin changed the subject. "I do not want you to leave." "I'll be back, I'll always be back to you, I always find a way," the pirate promised. "We should get back inside. Dinner will be served soon, I'll ask Jinki Hyung to bring you food," the prince said. Taemin nodded.

 

The couple entered back into the palace, a group of guards began to go out and gather in the main square, and Minho and Taemin had to be careful on their way to the prince's room, so that they would not be caught and so as not to ask them questions. On the first floor, two officials were walking, talking to each other so the two hid behind a large curtain that was in the middle of the hallway. The curtain covered a wall. Minho first came out of hiding to see that the hall was clear, but before Taemin could come out, "Your Majesty," Taemin froze in place.