๐Ÿ’Ž T h r e e ๐Ÿ’Ž

BYD | He's Out of My League

"Kyaaaaaa!!!" I covered my ears and avoided her hands from slapping me.

"Shhhh!!" I covered yuna's mouth and bowed apologetically at the people in the library. We're currently on break and we always go to the library. To do research? Nah, to read nancy drew.

"Oh my gosh!" She dramatically gasps "Maybe it's not so one-sided after all." She teased, tickling me on the sides and I slapped her hand away but I can't help my lips from stretching to a smile.

"I'm sure it's not like that, it's even embarrassing." I groaned, covering my face. I should really start being punctual.

"Tch, don't be so negative! Take the bright side, he has your number~" she teased and I giggled, my emotion's all over the place. I feel giddy but also embarrassed at the same time.

"Stop making me assume please, as much as I feel giddy about it I don't want to assume." Yuna just rolled her eyes at me "You're the only one he has done that"

"That's because we're classmates and we're sort of... friends? It's not like he can do that to everyone who's always tardy."

"Yeah but he's the student council president! He knows everyone and everyone knows him." she argues

"How weird do you think if he took a senior's number to wake her up?"

"That's not the point silly. The thing is, he's willing to go an extra mile for you." she lets out a tiny squeal, shaking me and I sighed, pinching my cheeks together to stop myself from grinning and focused on what I'm reading.

After fifteen minutes, we went back to the classroom for the next subject. I am seated at the fourth row while yedam is of course in the first row but I'm happy with this arangement since I can stare at him all day. I smiled at the thought then I feel someone looking at me. I turned to see Jaehyuk giving me a teasing look and looked at yedam then back to me again. I quickly masked a blank look on my face and raise one brow at him.

"You like *kaichou~" My brows furrowed and he chuckled "President" My eyes widened but quickly scoffed "What are you talking about?"

"Ayee~ You keep on stealing glances from him." He points at me.

"Shut up. I'm not." I said through gritted teeth. No one aside from yuna knows about my huge crush on yedam and I want to keep it that way. I especially don't want to let jaehyuk know about it since he's such a blabbermouth. Why is he seated next to me again?

"Stop it." I hissed, slapping his hands away and he laughs, avoiding my hands

"Oh Minju and Yoon Jaehyuk! Want to share to the class what you're both whispering about?" The whole class teased and I looked up to see yedam staring. He must be looking at jaehyuk. I blushed and averted my gaze, throwing a glare at jaehyuk who was making a cross mark with his wrists, shaking his head at our cassmates saying it's not like that.

"Ok, everyone! Quiet down! You two, pay attention." I bowed my head and yuna pinched jaehyuk's side burns and I smiled thankfully at her.


๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

"haaa-aah! Now he'll get the wrong idea!" I feel like crying. It's already dismissal but I'm still at school with yuna for our community service as a punishment for being late.

"Don't worry, I don't think he thought anything about it." yuna pats my back while continued to slouch

"But he looked at us!" I whined

"Did he join the teasing? I don't think he did."

"I don't know. But he was looking! At me and Jaehyuk!" I quickly averted my eyes before he can give me a teasing grin cause a.) I would blush from his smile. I already even did without seeing his smile b.) He'll think I'm guilty with having something with Jaehyuk and c.) I might cry because if he teases me with jaehyuk it means I really am nothing to him and I can't bear that fact just yet.

"Quit moping. Tell everyone who your crush is then." I groaned even louder and yuna chuckled

"Don't worry, I gave Jaehyuk a piece of my mind so he'll stop teasing you." at least there's one less to worry about.

I went home feeling exhausted and when it was time for bed, I couldn't sleep. This is one of the reasons why I can't wake up early. It's bacause I can't sleep early! and because of what happened, my thoughts are filled with yedam thinking I like Jaehyuk!

I whined and ruffled my hair, kicking on my bed. Just thinking about yedam makes my heart flutter and now thinking of him makes me anxious. Should I text him? I sat up and reache for my phone on my bedside table and quickly opened to compose a text but then remembered I don't have his number! Groaning some more, I tossed my phone to the side and laid back down and heaved a sigh.

I keep on thinking on what if yedam this and yedam that when in reality, that guy couldn't care less and is sleeping soundly already. I laid on my side and chuckled bitterly. "Here I am wide awake because of you and you're probably in dreamland already."

Thinking about what he might be doing at this moment kept me awake. Is he still studying? doing homework? does he think of me? not likely. Is he thinking of someone else? more likely. I groaned and slapped my hands on my face then rubbed it in frustratiion. I really looovee overthinking and hurting myself, am I?

Shaking my head at my nonsense, I looked for a comfortable position, rolling on my stomach and pulling a pillow to hug and one for my foot, I closed my eyes and empty my mind and took calming breaths. Soon, I feel myself drifting off to sleep.