๐Ÿ’Ž F i v e ๐Ÿ’Ž

BYD | He's Out of My League

I immediately avoided yuna's gaze as she enters the room and then I feel her sit beside me and start shaking me. "Shut it." I hissed, glancing at yedam to see he's looking our way but he's buried with text books like he always does during free time.

"You're not late! Did he really call you?!" She whispers, quietly squealing and when I met her gaze I can't help but grin but I immediately clumped shut before she can squeal louder. She slaps my hand away and leaned in closer "So? Tell me what happened! I'm dying to know!!"

"I promise I'll tell you later." She groans then whined "Tell me now!"

"Homeroom's gonna start anytime soon." I argued

"But the teacher's not here yet. You're gonna tell me or I'm gonna ask yedam?" She stood up and my eyes widened

"Ya! Why couldn't you wait?!" I pulled her back down, glaring at her

"Becauuuseee I'm already waiting for the next episodes of ongoing kdarama and anime, I don't want you to stress me with more waiting."

"Sheesh, no wonder you can't stan YG artists."

"I have no patience like you." I rolled my eyes and motioned her to come close "Lend me your ear." She leaned her face sideways and I cupped her ears, whispering but the idiot laughs and moves away

"It tickles! Just tell me this way." She says, looking at me face to face. I looked around to see if anyone's listening in on us but everyone's occupied in their own world.

"Ok..." I was about to tell her but realized her impatience would make her in every now and then so I quickly added "Don't interrupt me, let me finish ok?" She nods vigorously

"I swear, one word from you and I won't tell you until tomorrow."

"But that's tortureeee!! Something new could happen by then." She whines again, stomping her foot.

"That's why don't interrupt me." she pouts "I can't promise you but I'll do my best."

I sighed and proceeded to tell her what happened, every detail and she bites her lips, holding on to my forearm tighter and tighter as she suppresses her urge to squeal but when I was done, we both weren't able to hold on to the feels and squealed slapping each other and shaking one another with excitement.

"Oh minju and Jang yuna." We abruptly stopped and turned to our adviser who we didn't notice coming in. Our classmates laughed and yuna and I ducked our heads, and yuna went back to her seat.

"What are you two so giddy about?" She mused, walking to the table. I instinctively looked at yedam but I wasn't expecting to meet his gaze! I quickly looked down but I feel the heat spreading across my cheeks.

"Kpop ma'am." Yuna lies

"Eyy~ Minju is it Jaehyuk? We all know he's been scouted by big companies to be an idol." and they started teasing me with jaehyuk again

"I-it's not!" I shook my head at my seatmate before he could get the wrong idea that I like him when it's his best friend that I like. No, Love.

"Eyy why are you blushing then?" I froze and they jeered some more.

"I DON'T LIKE HIM LIKE THAT! I LIKE Y-" My eyes widened but good thing I caught myself just in time "YUNA!" and the room became a buzz with my confession.

"I LIKE YOU TOO!" Yuna dramatically yells and I wanted to cry. I'm so happy to have someone like her.

"Wait, you like, like each other?" Jaehyuk furrowed his brows looking back and forth at yuna and me.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!!" The teacher clapped her hands "Settle down and get your books and turn it to page 131."


๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

I groaned, slamming my head on the table. We're in the library as usual but there's not much people here now. "It isn't that bad." yuna giggles

"Anyone is lucky to have me as a girlfriend" she jokes and I groaned some more "Yedam will really think I'm gay"

"So? If he likes you that won't stop him." she looks left and right then quickly popped a food on . Eating or drinking is prohibited inside the Library.

"I don't even know if he does! How much more now that he thinks we like each other, romantically speaking?"

Yuna gasps, looking offended "Haven't we always been in a romantic relationship? Friendship romance is better that of a couple romance. We do everything together, talk about everything together, we know each other's deepest darkest secrets, we'd do anything for each other except sharing a bias."

I chuckled, "I know that but you know what I'm talking about."

"If you're so worried, then confess. When it's done it will all be over. You could stop overthinking."

"Nah, I'd still overthink like what if I didn't tell him?" I grumbled

"If you did and he likes you, you got yourself a boyfriend. If not, you'll have an unrequited love but you'll be able to get over it, the sooner the better3."

"But I'm not sure if I want to be over it. To be over him." I heaved a sighs, planting my face back down to the table.

"As they say, there's a lot of fishes in the sea."

"Yeah, but there's no Bang Yedam is not a fish"

"What about me not a fish?" Yuna and I sat up straight when he suddenly showed up with Jaehyuk and Doyoung.

I nudged yuna under the table to make an excuse but she nudged me back and I awkwardly laughed "Aha ha ha, there's no class president in a school of fish."

Yuna snorted and I glared at her, daring her to give a better excuse although I wanted to face-palm myself.

"So this is where you date huh?" Doyoung mumbles to himself then blinks at us and sheepishly smiles, rubbing his nape "I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Let's go return the books." Yedam pulls doyoung and jaehyuk who was bickering with yuna

"It's over, it's over, it's oveeerrrr!!!" I silently wailed, slouching down on my chair.