๐Ÿ’Ž F o u r ๐Ÿ’Ž

BYD | He's Out of My League

I groaned hearing my alarm go off but I just dismissed it and when I did, it rang again. I groggily looked at the screen to see someone calling me. Is it yuna?

"Five more minutes." I grumbled, closing my eyes.

"Five more minutes and you'll be late again Oh Minju." I gasped and bolted up so fast that I fell off my bed, squealing.

"What was that sound? Did you fall off your bed?" I silenytly groane and put my phone back on my ear

"Yedam?" I croaked and he chuckles making my heart pound

"Were you expecting someone else?" I bit my lips to stop myself from squealing and danced around my room, suppressing a giggle

"I'm going down for breakfast, I'll call you back in Fifteen minutes, you should be done by then. See you." And just like that, he ends the call,

"Kyaaaaaaa!!!!" I screamed my lungs out, jumping around the room. I doubted if I was really awake but then I stub my pinky toe on my bedside table making hiss and crouch in pain.

"Fifteen minutes!" I gasped and gaped at the clock, five minutes have already passed so I ran to the bathroom and took the quickest bath in my entire life and zoomed down the stairs startling my parents and grabbed a few bites for breakfast.

My phone rang again just as I got on my bike "I'm ngoing!" I answered, hurriedly chewing my food and gulping it down.

"Are you still eating?"

"Done! I'm on my way." I huffed as I pedaled faster but paused by a parked car to check my face in the mirror.

"You look ok." I saw him behind me through the reflection making me snap my head towards him. He ends the call, putting his phone down and put it in his pocket while I gaped at him. I looked around to make sure I'm still in my neighborhood.

"I came to get you just in case. Come on." He went ahead while I just stared at his back wondering if I'm really dreaming. Should I get hit by a ca or something? He then stopped and looked at me over his shoulder, his hair is growing long, almost reaching his eyes but he looks good in it.

"Aren't you coming?" I snapped out of it and lighlty shook my head and started to pedal. He looked back in front and continued to pedal his way to school while I follow closely behind him.

I would casually steal glances at him as we cycle our way under the trees with some of the sun's light seeping through, hitting his face making him look dreamy that I can hear the song used by most variety shows as BGM that goes Byeol bichi naerinda syararallarallara~

I was too engross with day dreaming that I was startled by a loud honk and a car zooming past us causing me to panic and swerve. I yelped when my bike hit a hydrant making me crash, scraping my knee.

Hearing the crash, yedam abruptly hits his breaks and looked at me while I hissed, looking down from embarrassment. Hoping he didn't see that as I quickly got up.

"What happened?" He assisted me with my bike as I dusted off my skirt.

"Nothing... I was just startled by the horn." I mumbled, refusing to look at him then I felt his hand on me so I couldn't help but look at him. He's inspecting it and looked down on my legs and made me turn a bit so he can check the back while I hyperventiliate on the inside.

"I-I'm ok." I stuttered and he glares at me "You're bleeding."

"It's just a scrape." I pout.

"Minju?" We both turned when we hear my name being called, it's the fruit grandma

"Halmeoni." I greeted and she walked towards us

"Aigoo! Did you finally fall off? What did I tell you? I told you not to ride the bike like you're in a race, you're always in a hurry now look at you." she shakes her head and I flushed a bit, awkwardly smiling at yedam

"Good thing you're boyfriend's here. you can just ride with him since your front wheel is broken." I vigorously shook my head, heat creeping up m face "He's not..."

"Can we leave her bike here halmeoni?" Yedam asked her and she smiles

"Of course. Minju has been a great help to me, I'll have my son fix it so you can come by and take it back on your way home."

"Thank you. We'll get going before we get late." Yedam smiles thankfully at her and pulls me lightly

"Can you walk?" Why is he like this? He's making my heart race, "It's just a scrape." I answered silently and he got on his bike and told me to climb on his back... like the time I first met him.

I just stared at his backseat and he looks at me making me avert my eyes to his "Hurry, we still need to dress your wound."

I got on his bike wordlessly and clutched on to his side as he pedaled to the school. I bit my lips as I can almost hear the drumming of my heart with how loud it is beating. I think I didn't just fell off my bike. I fell more deeper for this guy too.



"Where are you going?" he asked when I turned towards our classroom.

"To the classroom?"

"Your wound." I followed his gaze on my knee and uttered "Oh" I forgot I was wounded!

"Uhm, later." I turned to continue to the room but he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the clinic. Aisssh!! I bowed my head down to let my hair cover my face. I tried to remove my hand but he held on tighter to it. Some students who are early are looking at us and if they see my face they'd know! They'd know that I'm in love with him.