๐Ÿ’Ž F o u r t e e n ๐Ÿ’Ž

BYD | He's Out of My League

"Wait, how did I get in here anyway?" I remember falling asleep on yedam's back and I was sure yuna couldn't have gone back before I did.

"He got the key card from the front desk and placed you to bed himself, tucking you in. A gentleman that he is, he kept the door open and stayed with you 'til I came back." I recalled that I was yet to give my best friend a piece of my mind

"Ya, you!" I stood up giving her a strong slap on her arm

"Oww! What did I do? Shouldn't you be thanking me?" She pouts, rubbing her arm, glaring at me.

"Thanking you for giving me a heart attack?! You scared me! Where were you?!"

She sat up and huffed "Should I be touched for your concern or be annoyed you think I'm stupid to go with your phone with no battery?"

"How could I have known? Accidents happen and how would I know you're ok when we don't have means of contacting each other. If something happens to you I'm also responsible and-

"Minjuuu" she tackled me for a hug

"Do you understand where I'm coming from now?" I feel her nod she helped me up.

"Here's your phone. Fully charged by the way and my new number is saved-jaehyuk's number but mine for the time being." She showed me a phone with Jaehyuk and Asahi as the lock screen. I raised my brow

"It's long story but he's lending me his phone for now so what happened last night won't happen again and that he's responsible for what happened to my phone eventhough I strongly denied and that I was sorry for ever blaming him."

"So you were with him last night?"

"I bumped into him last night since you made yedam and his friends look for me." My eyes widened. He asked his friends to look for yuna for me?

"Speaking of friends!" I gasped and looked down at the blazer I was wearing

"Isn't that hyunuk sunbae's?" Yuna pointed

"Yeah. Apparently yedam lost a game and he had to be in his clothes."

"No wonder he looked like that last night. I almost forgot we're best friends and was gonna claim him as my crush."ย  I scoffed but said "I can't blame you." We both laughed and I spazzed how yedam looked last night.

"Oh wait! What time did you get back?" Yuna thought about it for a while, "hmmm... about an hour and a half-ish after you came back?"

"Oh no." I sat back down in bed feeling dejected.

"I ruined yedam's night! Instead of being out and having fun with his friends he was babysitting me and I was probably snoring and drooling!" I cringed at myself and fell on my back, reaching for a pillow and cover my face then screamed.

"Well no time to mope, we're gonna get called for breakfast soon."

"How do I face him? Should I fake a fever or something?"

"Really?" She looked at me too see if I'm joking and when I just stared back at her to confirm she pulls me and push me to the bathroom.

"Just hurry up before I call for the class president and tell him about your plans." I grumbled out a response but hurried anyway since it's not like we're out for an outing. This is an educational trip that my parents paid for, and it's not cheap either.

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

We're lining up for the buffet and yedam's infront of me. I hesitantly tugged on the hem of his shirt and he turned to me then smiled, "Oh minju." I inwardly sighed. I could listen to him call my name for an hour and I wouldn't complain.

"Uhm, thank you for last night. I'll return the blazer after the trip if it's ok with Hyunsuk sunbae?"

"No worries, you don't even have to wash it, you can just return it." I quickly shook my head

"Oh no. I insist" he chuckled and it was his turn to get some food. He asked me what I'll be getting and I just casually answered. I didn't expect him to put it on my plate before getting some for himself. I could feel a blush creep up on my cheeks and I mentally cursed at him. He should stop attacking my feelings cause if I confess he has no responsibility to do something about it.

I returned to my seat next to yuna when I felt eyes on me. I looked up to find everyome on the table staring at me.

"What?"

"Ya minju, are you together with yedam?" My brows creased

"Awhile ago? Yeah." I nodded and I hear yuna snort. I shrugged and took a bite when another piped in.

"Are you couple she means." I choked on my food and coughed. Yuna just giggled while handing me water.

"No. What makes you say that?" I wiped my mouth and they teased "Everyone could see the buffet table from here." Cue another blush

"H-he was just being kind." What makes them say we're a couple just by that?

"Yeaaaaahhhh then why are you blushing." They continued teasing me and I can feel more eyes on me from other tables, even the seniors are looking our way.

"Stop it." I shushed them cause I don't like being the center of attention specially when I saw chaeryeong looking at me from head to toe. I felt conscious and bowed my head, picking on my food. Thankfully, they stopped jeering, not because I told them so butย because we need to finish eating or we'll get left behind. They still kept giving giving me teasing glances though much to yuna's enjoyment. I kicked her foot under the table and she kicked me back, sticking her tongue out making me roll my eyes, shaking my head. So childish. So, I took the chicken skin she purposely saved for the last and shoved it in my mouth, running away while I hear her yell "YA MINJU!"

ย 

๐Ÿ’Ž

P.S. Which member should I do next? Jaehyukie and yuna's story?