๐Ÿ’Ž T h i r t e e n ๐Ÿ’Ž

BYD | He's Out of My League

I didn't realize we stopped walking until I bumped into his back. He let go of my hand and I was so close to snatching it back.

"You ok?" I finally was able to see his face, his whole fit and my breath got out of me.

He chuckled as he removed his blazer and I looked down to my feet that is wearing the room slippers. Yes, the flimsy white hotel slippers.

He's wearing a freaking muscle tee underneath it! I don't know where I was supposed to look.

"I lost in a game and had to wear hyunsuk hyung's clothes." He tells me as he puts on the blazer he was wearing on me!

"Water." I croaked and I can't help it! My knees were weak! I wobbled and he caught me.

"Sit down, wait here." He ran inside the convenience store we were outside of! I didn't even notice! I am so out of it.

"Here, drink this." He opened the bottle for me and of course I just had to see the veins on his hands as he uncapped it making me accept the water and gulp it all.

"You must've been pretty scared..." Of them no? Of my heart combusting because of the feels from you? You bet!

"What were you doing there alone anyway?" He sat adjacent to me and my eyes widened. Only remembering why I am outside wearing my sleepwear in the first place.

"Yuna!" I gasped, standing right up

"I have to find yuna!" He ran up to me and held my shoulders

"Ok minju, calm down. Breathe in, breathe out." He breathed in and I followed, breathed out and I let out a sigh.

"Ok now, tell me, calmly, what happened?" And that's what I did. I told him about being so tired that I didn't wanna go out and yuna borrowing my phone, me getting changed and finding out yuna left with my phone almost running out of battery and running out of the hotel and finding her but got lost sight cause of those guys.

He was calm and collected, opposite of me. He called his friends but I didn't dare listen in to their conversation cause that's just wrong and I'm still high from the feels so I need to distance from yedam, sitting back to the chair before I do an unplanned confession. It doesn't help how good he looks with a serious expression on his face, a prefect view of his side profile and him brushing his hair casually while giving me glances from time to time, probably checking to see if I'm still alive.

He ends his call and walks back to me which plays slow motion in my head. His parents be doing his right cause yeah damnn alright.

I straightened up on my seat and gulped the last contents of my water, an excuse to wipe my mouth with the back of my hand incase I unconsciously drooled over him.

"I called your phone and yuna picked up, she brought a powerbank with her. She said she saw you but got swept away by the crowd" I sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness." She's really going to have a piece of me later.

"Let's get you back to the hotel." I stood up from the chair and threw my bottled water and when I faced yedam, his back was on me and he was kneeling down.

"Hop on."

"Oh no no no, I'm ok, it's just a few steps anyway." I was about to walk past him when he extends his right arm where I going, blocking me

"I insist. You said you were dead tired and besides, look at your feet." Point taken but I don't think my heart can- he cutely moved to the side while crouching so his back is on me again.

"Uhm... if you say so. Don't say I didn't warn you though." I hesitantly wrapped my arm around his neck, careful not to choke him.

"May I?" His hand motioned to my legs and I nodded which I almost instantly regretted cause I felt electrocuted when he lifted me up and my heart is hammering against my chwst and I wonder if he can feel it.

"You can put me down if I'm heavy." Even his chuckled are music to my ears.

"Do I look that weak? Not to brag but, I'm the strongest among our peers." Is it because I'm being swayed by his body or is it his voice that makes my eyes flutter close?

"Can you sing?" I mumbled, trying to keep myself awake. I can see the hotel straight ahead.
ย 

You're just so good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you~

A smile automatically made a way to my lips and I tried but couldn't fight my heavy eyelids any more so I fell asleep.


๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

I woke up at the sight of a smirking yuna. My brows furrowed as I glared at her.

"Don't smirk at me like that, I wanted to punch you in my dream." I grumbled, stretching.

"Punch? Don't you mean hug me?"

"Ya!" Sitting up, I threw a pillow at her, "I was almost in trouble because of you! Good thing yedam was there- it wasn't a dream..." I looked down at the blazer I'm still wearing in awe.

"Still wanna punch me?" Yuna snickers and I screamed, tackling her with slaps "ottok'e ottok'e ottok'e!!"

"Yah! Spare me from your giddy slaps!" She rolled over and I huffed, hugging myself then groaned rolling in and out of bed the kicking my legs.

"Yuna, what do I do? I love him so much!!" I confessed, close to tears.

"Tell me something I don't know." I stopped rolling and sent her another glare.

"I'm serious!" I whined

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Yuna deadpans

"I swear! One more antic from him and I'm going to confess! I can't keep it to myself any longer or I'm going to literally combust!" Is it normal to feel this way? Is this how to be inlove? You feel stuffy cause you like that person so much but you don't know if they feel the same and the more you love him each day, the harder it is to keep it to yourself? Can I survive if I get rejected though? No one died from heartbreak anyway right?