๐Ÿ’Ž S e v e n ๐Ÿ’Ž

BYD | He's Out of My League

"Oh minju"

"Oh minju wake up!" I hear my mom call out but I try my best not to, cause one, I'm dreaming something good and it's going to get disrupted anytime soon as I feel myself waking up. I was thankful when she didn't insist... or so I thought.

"Oh minju!" She pulls my covers and slaps my bum

"Oww!" I whined, sitting up.

"Hurry up and fix yourself." I pouted and frustratingly scratched my head

"You have long given up on waking me up, what changed?" I grumbled under my breath but she heard me.

"You think I like waking you up? It's a waste of energy but-" I couldn't listen properly with her rant as she started chasing me with her slippers which I quickly avoided. I ducked and ran out of my room

"Ya! Don't go down-" I didn't listen. I went down in a hurry... in my pjs with messy hair and probably still morning glories in my eyes when I saw him with my father. They both stopped laughing and looked at me who was frozen.

"W-what?" I blinked and my brows furrowed in confusion. I rubbed my eyes, removed some of the morning glories and stared at Yedam.

I looked around the place and then to myself examining my hands. It must be one of those rare moments. A dream within a lucid dream. I thought I've waken up but this is still a dream.

So, I smiled at them and my dad raised a brow. I skipped and sat next to yedam and looped my hand around his arm "why can't it be real." I sighed, putting my head on his shoulder and he cleared his throat as my mom padded down the stairs and gawked at me.

"Oh minju! What are you doing in your pajamas!" My dad scolded and I sat up straight, frowning at him.

"Huh. Never had such a realistic dream before no matter how lucid it is." I thought loudly

"Aigoo!" I was harshly pulled by my mom up a she faked a laugh "This girl really. I told you hurry up and take a bath. I'm sorry about her, she's not usually like this..." yedam just rubbed his nape, looking down our dining table and then it dawned on me. I gasped and our eyes met briefly before my mom dragged me back to my room.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. Kill me now kill me now aaah!" I'm losing my mind! I pulled on my hair and slapped myself

"Yah! What are you doing! Have you gone crazy!" My mom slapped my arm to stop me from my hysterics.

"Please tell me I'm dreaming." I squeaked

"Aren't you embarrassed? Your class president had to come here to fetch you because of your tardine-" I dropped down to my floor and wailed

"Yah! Have you completely gone crazy?!"

"I'm gonna transfer schools." I really am crying. So ing embarrassing! Oh my gha! Just thinking about it makes me want to jump out my window.

"What are you talking- aish! Just hurry up and get changed!" She left me in my agony. I sobbed, raking my hair and banging my head on the floor

"Stupid stupid stupid." My phone chimed and I looked up to it. Yuna! I scrambled up thinking my friend could comfort me but it was yedam who sent a text.

"If you don't hurry it'll be the very first time I'll get late to class." And now I'm being an inconvenience. He'll never like me now! He'll think I'm a weird psycho!! I cried but hurried to the bathroom not be more of a burden and took the fastest bath my whole life and came down but I didn't look at anyone.

"I'm going bye." I hurried out, jot wanting to meet anyone's eyes.

"We'll get going. Thank you for having me." I hear yedam say as he went out of our house while I unlocked my bike. I was in so much hurry to get on the I almost stumbled and fell when I felt him behind me and pushed my biked back to where it was parked

"You're not riding that. You're wound's not even ok yet." I looked down on my scraped knee and he snatched my lock from me to put my bike back so, I hurried out of our gate and fast walked, heading towards the bus stop when I had to abruptly stop when he overtook me and blocked my way with his bicycle. I pivoted then and walked brisy.

"Oh minju! Hey!" I hurried and started to run but yeah, I'm not a fast runner and he's on his bike.

I panted as I stopped when he blocked my way again. I looked anywhere but him.

"The clock's ticking."

"You can go ahead."

"Get on."

"I can ride the bus." Can't he see I'm so embarrassed? I hear his bicycle move so I thought he left. My eyes stung and I can't help but cry but stiffened when I felt someone hug me.

I wanted to scream thinking it was some when he spoke "There's nothing to be embarrassed about." His voice calm and relaxing as he pats my back slowly. I couldn't help it. Emotions welled up inside me so I sobbed on his chest, clutching on the side of his uniform, crinkling it.




"You feeling ok now?" He broke the silence as we walked to school side by side with his bicycle in between us.

"You're gonna miss first period because of me." I mumbled. We're not only gonna be late. We'll be very late.

"You always have lucid dreams?"

"Yes! I will do the same whoever it was!" I quickly say in one breathing and he chuckles. Tch. Even his chuckles are music to my ears.

"Do what?" Is he teasing me? I looked up to see him smile warmly at me. He's making me feel better by pretending I didn't do something embarrassing. My heart thudded. I'm deeply falling in love.

"Nothing." I looked away and focused my sight in front of me before I trip and fall again, I have enough quota for embarrassment today, thank you very much.