Needy!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Someone was being mean to me on the Internet!”

“What do you want me to do about it, be mean to you in real life?”

 

You were watching the TV when Baekhyun moped out from his room before plopping himself onto the couch beside you. With a sigh, he let himself fall onto your lap, facing upward. Your hands automatically wind up to his hair, playing with his dark brown locks. His eyes are on you since the first moment, hoping you will pay him some attention but instead you’re too busy watching the drama on the TV. Attention is expensive for now and it is something you currently can’t afford. Of course you know what he wanted, but you absolutely love teasing him (also because you want to pay back for all the teasing he had done on you but you’re not gonna admit that you’re a petty little thing). You stopped playing with his locks and his head when the episode reaches the , giving your full attention to the screen. Seemingly can’t get what he want, he whined quietly before gripping one of your wrist and placed a kiss at the back of your hand. Nope, still no response from you. As a last resort, he playfully bit on your pinky lightly. He smiled smugly in triumph when you let out a squeak and finally diverted your attention to him. He looked at you innocently with wide puppy eyes, flashing you a guiltless cute smile. You narrowed your eyes on him.

“What.” you barked out, frowning. His eyes holding so much adoration for you yet he stays

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter