Bestfriend!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, sunshine!”

“Scare me like that again and I will stab you.”

 

You’re dozing off with the book and your laptop opened up on the table in front of you. It’s early in the morning and you’re alone in the study area. Eye bags hanging down below your eyes, you groaned, hands coming up to rub your face. You mentally cursed yourself for getting onto the bad books of your lecturer unintentionally. Honestly, you were upset and felt unfair. You were only trying to stand up for yourself and maintaining your results at the same time. To be fair, all she did in class was playing with her phone and reading off slides that are not even relevant to the subject. You’re pretty sure you did well for the assignments and tests and yet you scored lower than her favourite students which smells fishy isn’t it? Talking to her was futile as she kept brushing you off so you appealed to your dean. That explains where you are now, drowning in extra work because she is obviously not happy with your action. Ugh. You really hate that woman. Time after time you wondered how is she still not fired yet considering you’re not the only one who thinks she have issues.

“Good morning, sunshine!” Baekhyun said obnoxiously with his wide rectangular smile, patting your shoulder from behind.

“Scare me like that again and I will stab you.” you flinched, pointing at him with your finger, glaring at the said man. If looks could kill, you would have a book, a laptop,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter