Boyfriend!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I swear to god if you don’t kill that thing right now!”

“Calm down! It’s just a cockroach!”

 

“I’m going to shower first before joining you.” you crinkle your nose at your boyfriend who is comfortably laying on the bed with his hands behind his head, looking so fluffy and inviting. He looked at you expectantly, breaking into a huge grin and hummed in satisfaction when you placed a kiss on his lips. You sure wish you can just jump into the bed and join him immediately but you have yet to take a shower and you stink. You turned around to glance and him to find out that he is still not done looking at you, if anything, his grin just get wider as seconds pass by. You figure that he’s definitely waiting for you to undress but you’re feeling cheeky today and decide to undress in the bathroom instead. 

“Awww, I was anticipating!” you hear him groan from the bed and you giggled. Knew it. That erted hornball. You really need to stop spoiling him so much. But then again, it’s always hard to resist his charms. You took off your clothes and stepped out of the pile, walking to the shower place until you notice something is crawling on the floor. You stopped dead on your tracks before you let out a loud scream. 

“Baby? What’s wrong??” Baekhyun called out, shuffling off of the bed and bursting into the bathroom in a heartbeat. He pinned his gaze on you, hands cupping your face to scan for any injuries, eyes full of worry and concern. Your eyes on the other hand are fearful and you turned him around, plastering yourself behind his back. Your right hand reached out to point at that disgusting, six legged, crawling thing on the floor. You peeked out from behind between the space of his neck and shoulder.

“I swea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter