Drunk!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My heart burns every time I see you talking to someone else, smiling at someone else.”

“Maybe take an antacid.”

You’re wrapped in a blanket like a burrito comfortably, watching your favourite show on the TV. Your comfort was disturbed when your phone rang obnoxiously on the coffee table. For a split second you contemplated whether to answer the call but decided to do it, just in case it’s Baekhyun who’s out with the guys for some ‘football’ gathering. You pressed the phone to your ear after you accepted the call.

“Bayybeeeeee? I lub you shoooo m-muchhhh hmmm”

“Baek?” you chuckled. “What are you trying to say? Are you drunk?” you asked, still laughing at his antics. You hear some shuffling on the other side of the phone.

“Hey, cutie, sorry to disturb you but Baekhyun drank too much and is getting a little out of hand, I’m already coming up to your apartment with this loser right here. See you!” Joonmyeon grunted, probably trying to stop drunk Baekhyun from attempting to do something stupid with his other hand. Before the line went dead, you briefly hear Baekhyun angrily chiding the older guy for calling you cutie. It sounded cute though, not gonna deny. You’re as close to the other guys and they treat you like their little sisters. They were on cloud nine when they knew you and Baekhyun were official. Your boyfriend, on the other hand, was a real ty drinker who probably has 1 point of tolerance out of 10. But still, at times like these, he tries drinking with his ‘brothers’, refusing to be a party pooper. 

Your doorbell rang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter