Roommate!Sehun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You ever hear of a little thing called gratitude?”

“Apparently not. Please, enlighten me. Give me the benefit of your vast wisdom."

 

You certainly don’t fancy doing groceries. But you definitely fancy spending time with your more-than-friends, less-than-lovers, very-handsome-and-amazing-housemate. The supply in the dorm is running out and it’s his and your turn to make dinner tonight, hence you dragged your lazy to do some grocery shopping in the nearest grocer. At least Sehun is with you though, you think. Sehun took a basket upon entering the place, your hands automatically link themselves to his other free arm. Both of you are touchy persons and this much of skinship or PDA is pretty normal for your housemates so they don’t really care. Unless both of you decide to devour each other’s faces, that’s another story to tell. 

“We should get some more chicken for dinner later, I think Kai is joining us today, you know how crazy he is over chickens and how much he can eat.”

“Hmm, right, that guy is like a professional chicken eater, I’m really afraid one day he will turn into a chicken himself.”

“Sehun, you better not let him hear that. Also, you’re the chick!” you giggled.

“Is that why you love chicken too?!” he mock gasped. “But anyway, as much as I know you love eating chicken as well, I am 100% confident that I’m your favourite.”

“You’re disgusting.” you muttered before leaving him alone to get the chic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter