Patissiere!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Then why are you still making cakes when it’s your off day?”

“Because, darling, my love for you has no off days.”

 

You don’t hear Baekhyun coming through the front door as you’re blow drying your hair after your shower. He, on the other hand, was glad that he came back in such an amazing timing, sneaking quickly into the kitchen with a bag of stuffs in his hand. Laying all the stuffs on the island, he checks again if he left anything out, in an akimbo posture, eyes evaluating the materials and ingredients. Since he already got the red velvet cupcakes done in his bakery earlier, he prepares the ingredients that are needed to make the cream cheese frosting. After a good solid 15 minutes, your hair is finally dry and fluffy. As soon as you turn off the hair dryer though, you hear shuffles and clink clank noises coming from the kitchen. You frowned, the only people that knows the pass code to your apartment is your family and Baekhyun. Said man should be at work and you’re not expecting any visitors today. Quickly dressing yourself with your boyfriend’s oversized Supreme hoodie, you slowly opened the door to peek to the kitchen to see who the intruder is. 

“Baby!!” you squealed, your eyes lighting up as soon as you see the familiar back that you would recognize anywhere. You can feel your happiness literally radiating off of you. The pullover that he’s wearing makes him look so comfy, the outline cladding to the physique of his fit body, especially making his broad shoulders stand out. He whipped around to the source of the loud, happy voice, which is you, his focus faltering, resulting in some of the ingredients flying off. As soon as he caught sight of you though, he mirrors the exact happiness you have on your face, his charming rectangular smile making its appearance. Like a ball of energy, you charge towards him and engulfed him into a huge bear back hug as you giggled to yourself. He laughed at your silliness, shaking his head and he continue whisking the cream cheese frosting. You snuggled even more onto the crook of his neck, kissing and playfully nibbling his sensitive spot that makes him shudder in ticklishness. 

“I thought you’re supposed to be at work?” you breathed, purposely blowing air onto his neck every now and then cheekily. As much as it tickles him, he lets you have your way, just giggling along. He’s in a really good mood today. Usually, he will definitely turn it into a war of tickles and he makes sure that you never walk away without getting punished.

“I’m the boss, I do what I want. I took an off day for you, sweetheart. And also some red velvet cupcakes. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter