Doctor!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This bed isn’t made for two.” 

“Clearly cuddling isn’t a concept to you.”

 

As much as you’re proud of your boyfriend for being a very successful, young and not to mention hot neurosurgeon, you can’t help but worry over his own health sometimes since he’s always drowning in his works. Sure, the both of you had arguments before because of how he can’t spend as much time with you like usual boyfriends do, but as time passes, the both of you compromised, made extra effort for each other, knowing that these little obstacles will not be the ones that make you stop loving each other. If anything, they just show more and newer sides that neither of you have seen before, and that alone, is incredible and amazing because it is just another thing to add to the list to love about your significant other. Besides that, Baekhyun always know his limit and takes leaves from time to time to spend it with you and also for his rest. On the other hand, you do whatever you can to fill the gaps that he fails to. And like puzzle pieces, the lifestyle the both of you created fits each other perfectly, just like you, and Baekhyun.

You wake up from your short nap to prepare some simple food to bring to the hospital, you’re still a little groggy but you figured that you will just sleep in Baekhyun’s office later. It’s not like it’s the first time anyway. You feel a little tired but the fact that you’re seeing him soon keeps the adrenaline pumping in you. You missed him dearly and the last time you saw him was probably two days ago since he had to prepare for a major surgery that lasts for more than 13 hours. He had told you the time beforehand, about how the surgery will probably be done around 4AM, just in case if you want to visit him. It’s already 3:15AM now but the hospital approximately 45 minutes away. There won’t be any traffic at this time so you will probably reach earlier anyway.

Indeed, you reached Baekhyun’s workplace with a few minutes to spare and you’re lucky enough to catch him when he’s walking into his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter