CEO!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe, you’re distracting me.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“I didn’t say that.”

 

You’ve just returned home from a visit to your parent’s house, kicking off your shoes before putting them onto the rack. You scanned around the dark living area until you saw a ray of light coming out from the study room, you hear Baekhyun’s muffled voice, probably talking on the phone. Even though it is muffled, you can sense his frustration and annoyed tone. You briefly peeked into the room and see that he is indeed talking on the phone, eyebrows furrowed in irritation and face showing a slight hint of anger. You also notice that he is still in his working attire, his coat carelessly thrown on the couch opposite of his table, hair disheveled, looking like he has raked it over with his hands numerous times. His glasses hanging on his nose, the sleeve of his pastel pink button up pushed up to his elbow, showing off his strong and veiny forearm. The ribbon collar that you tied for him this morning still intact albeit messy. You decide not to disturb him now and instead paddled into the kitchen quietly to brew him a cup of coffee. 

He’s done with the phone call at the same time as the coffee. You smiled at the timing. You peeked inside the room again and see him closing his eyes, rubbing his face and temple (cutely like a hamster), probably due to the exhaustion and frustration. You slowly pushed the door open before entering. His eyes opened as soon as the fragrance of coffee wafted through the air and to his nose. He sported a tender smile, having finally noticed you. He can feel the anger and negative feelings in him slowly dissipating into thin air at the sight of you. You leave his coffee on his table before going around to his seat and hugged his neck, leaving a smooch on his cheek. He chuckled at your action.

“Hey, babe.” he breathed, hands coming up to return the hug to your arms,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter