Boyfriend!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get lost.”

“I already am. In your eyes…”

“I’m actually pretty mad that I thought that was clever.”

 

You sighed for the umpteenth time, hugging the small heated pillow tighter on your abdomen. Your eye bags are hanging below your eyes evidently and you ache everywhere, especially your back. periods. Every month during these times, you question God why you’re a girl. Your best friend would tell you that it’s because so that you and Baekhyun can fall in love and be where you both are today. It might sound childish and immature but that statement always comfort you a little. Just a little because period is still a . Though there are inevitably ups and downs in your relationship, Baekhyun is always patient, loving and caring towards you and you are more than grateful. After all, are you really in a relationship if the person you love does not annoy you sometimes? Each ups and each downs are opportunities to learn more about each other, to love more about every little things that you slowly uncover along the journey. There may be no perfect relationship, but nobody said you can’t make a relationship imperfectly perfect.

You briefly hear the dangling keys before the door is swung open, normally you would run up to him, snuggle into his chest before placing butterfly kisses all over his face but your condition today can only allow you to lie dead on the sofa like a zombie while clutching onto that heated pillow like a lifeline.

“Honey, I’m home!” came his cheerful voice. You can o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter