Boyfriend!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Really? What did I just say?”

“…that you love me?”

 

You’re contemplating on which dress to wear to Jongin’s house warming party together with Baekhyun. However, while you’re busy hustling around the house to make sure you don’t leave anything behind, your dear boyfriend is lazing around on the bed, extremely focused on the mobile game that he’s playing with. Knowing very well that he can’t multitask, you decide to play a prank on him (or just really some harmless teasing). You proceed to tell him some useless information about your colleagues at work while you change into the dress that matches Baekhyun’s suit, sometimes purposefully incoherent, just to see his reaction. True to your guesses, he hums like he’s actually listening from time to time and you try your best to suppress your giggles. You continue teasing him, his reactions are so cute. He knows that you don’t like people ignoring you and he tries his best to reply you, but you also know that you’re disturbing him in the middle of his game (which you’re not even sorry of) so you’re doing it without his knowledge just for fun.

“Are you even listening to me right now?” you launch your last attack, giving your best shot of a serious expression.

“Yes, of course I am!” he replied with a very interested smile, glancing to you for a second before whipping his gaze back to the small screen again, you hear him curse under his breath, probably because he’s losing his game. Or maybe he really did lose the game since he locked his phone and threw it aside on the bed, attention fully on you now.

“Really? What did I just say?” you raised your brows, still wearing a serious expression. You see him visibly froze f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter