Agent!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “I almost died!”

“You still could. Don’t push it.”

 

“Puffy, look out!”

You dodged just in time for the bullet to leave a graze over your shoulder. Hissing in pain, you turned around and shot the attacker on his leg, immobilizing him before Tiger kicked his hand in an attempt to rid him off of his gun. With that, the other team mates rushed in to cuff the last of the villains and rescued the hostages. You groaned in pain as you held your injured shoulder. Tiger rushed over to your side, examining your wounds before escorting you to the ambulance waiting below the building. He’s still wearing his mask, not speaking but you can see that his hazel brown eyes are filled with worry. Once getting you into the ambulance, he ripped off his mask, eyes flickering between you and your wound intently.

“Puffy, what the hell was that?! That was really risky!”

“It was an ambush, I didn’t notice him.”

“Are you out of your mind? Do you know how worried I was? I almost freaked out! Don’t you dare to ever pull this stunt again. Please.”

“I’m sorry, Baek. I will be more careful next time. But for now can you please save your lectures for other time and just hold me? I almost died!” you whined and even added a pout in hopes that it will get you out of this situation. Facing an agitated AND worried Baekhyun is definitely not a nice scene. You’re in pain and you really don’t want to risk having a headache too. And it worked.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter