Boyfriend!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We can always share.”

“Are you sure?”

 

“Where are we going, Baek?” you glanced over to him, eyes lighting up, lightly squeezing his hand that is intertwined with yours on your lap.

“You’ll see.” he answered without even turning his head to you, eyes focused on the road ahead. His face spotted a soft smile though.

You frowned, partially because of his answer and also how you don’t recognize this route. You’re really curious where he is bringing you and you’re getting a little impatient because you’re a little hungry. 

“We’ll be there soon, eager baby.” he assured, chuckling softly before bringing your intertwined hand to his lips, placing a kiss on the back of your hand. After a while on the road, the car slowly comes to a halt before Baekhyun skillfully parallel parked at an available lot. Not to mention he did all that with only one hand, ugh, you may or may not be full already since you definitely feasted him with your eyes. The corner of his lips tugged up to a smirk when he caught you red-handed at the side of his eye. You looked around and your entire face light up immediately after spotting the sushi restaurant that you told him you wanted to try last week. 

“You remembered!” you squealed in happiness, genuinely touched that he takes all the little things to heart and how he never breaks his promises to you. It’s always only a matter of time before he fulfill them.

“Of course, my princess. I’m sorry I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter