CEO!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby? Are you asleep already?”

“I know you’re awake and I’m not letting you go to bed sad.”

 

It’s already 11:17PM, you sigh as you look at the clock for the umpteenth time. A few minutes later, you finally hear the door beep as you turn off the TV to welcome Baekhyun home. He toed off his expensive leather shoes before placing them back onto the rack and as soon as he stood up straight again, his face lit up immediately when he saw you coming closer. The bags under his eyes don’t go unnoticed by you. You gave him a kiss on his cheek as he wraps his arms around your waist, nose on your neck inhaling your scent that keeps him sane after a tiring day to recharge himself. You giggled at his antics when he dramatically groaned loudly and faked some crying noises, saying that he missed you so much.

“Come on, you must be hungry, I have reheated the dishes for you,” you tell him softly after pecking his lips.


“Thank you, baby,” he replied with a grateful smile, letting you lead him to the dining area with your hand intertwined with his.


Baekhyun has been rushing for the new collection for the past few weeks. Though usually you will be in the office to help him, there was a problem with the production so he had to call for an emergency meeting to solve the issue. You had assumed that he would come back earlier today for your anniversary together but that impromptu meeting has thrown him off the timeline of the day.
 

Of course, you don’t blame him, being together with him for years meant that you have learnt to compromise, given his position in the company and the passion he has for Privé, building up the name and brand from scratch. Besides, he usually would have planned for something a few months in advance for the anniversary but given that this is the biggest collection yet, both you and him were swarmed with work dating back to months prior to ensure that everything is not less than perfect. It is only normal that it slipped off his mind and you’re only lucky that you get to snuck out from the office sometimes to do your own thing. Perks of being the CEO’s girlfriend, you guess.


“Mmmm, so delicious, my baby is the best,” he expressed, shoulders drooping at the enjoyment of his favourite stew.


You rolled your eyes at his attempt of flattery and scrunched your nose at him. The both of you shared some small talks and he tells you about how the meeting went. After a while, you stood up to take the gift box hidden in one of the counters, his gaze following you, curious of what you’re up to. You plop yourself down on the seat opposite of him again and place the box on the table before opening it and presenting him the Supreme chain bracelet that he always wanted but could never get his hands on due to its rarity. You looked high and low for it.


“Wha-” he froze before his question was able to leave his lips. Realisation finally hitting him. You had to stifle your laugh because he looks like a deer caught in the headlights, form frozen and eyes wide. He paled and you can see anxiety swimming in his eyes as he slowly put down his cutlery.


“Oh ,” he whispered under his breath, eyes scanning your face for any anger or sadness.


“Baby,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter