CEO!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re all I need.”

“Babe I’m pretty sure you need oxygen as well.”

“Don’t be such a smartass.”

 

You look at the clock impatiently, just 5 more minutes til you are dismissed. It was a hell of a day and you can’t wait for it to end, can’t wait to see your boyfriend again because he is the one that can make you feel better, happier and complete even when you feel like the whole world is against you. You love your job, but definitely not the people in it. You knew they are not particularly nice people but today is really the worst especially when your boss has been reprimanding and yapping at you since the morning for something that’s not even your fault. For some reasons, you are the one to blame when your partner is really the one that made the mistake. You know you’re not perfect yourself, but you still feel unfair. You tell yourself it’s okay, you just have another short month left at this ty place until the end of your internship. You start to pack your stuffs and as soon as the clock strikes 6, signaling your dismiss from work, you bolted out of the building and you have never felt so relieved.

You easily locate your boyfriend who is leaning onto his Audi, waiting for your arrival. Your eyes softened because seeing him already makes you feel better. He smiled cutely when he saw you, head tilting endearingly. He’s wearing that black coat that he knows you love because it makes him look even better, complimenting his attractive build. 

“Hi, my princess.” he breathed, placing a kiss on your forehead. You returned his kiss on the corner of his quirking lips before he walked you to the passenger side and opened the door for you. He entered the car on the driver side and started the vehicle, the engine roaring into life.The both of you buckled up, his hand holding out to find yours before intertwining and squeezing it in assurance. 

“Are you okay, baby? What’s with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter