Hybrid!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you do when I’m gone?”

“Hmmm, nothing much. Just wait for you to get back.” 

 

“You’re home! And you didn’t tell me! So that I can fetch you!”

That was what you heard as you reached for the door knob when you arrived at the entrance of your apartment. Everything happened so quick in a blur. Presently, you’re engulfed in a tight bear hug, courtesy of your overly excited hybrid boyfriend. You didn’t even hear the click of the door. Your heart is still pounding from the shock but a grin spreads on your face automatically from the amount of overflowing affection received. Giggling, you return the hug just as tightly, and with another blur, you’re now in the living room, shoes off on the rack without needing to move even a finger. Baekhyun poured all his longing, love and feelings when he kissed you on the lips, hard. He wraps your legs around his waist and nuzzled his face between your bosom, taking a deep breath to inhale your scent that he missed so much over the past few days that you went onto a trip with your friends.

“God, I missed you, so, so much.” he muffled into your chest that you rumbled with chuckles in response.

“Me too, baby.” your hands ran through his dark locks and pulling him in for short, sweet peck. He moved to sit on the couch with you straddling him. His hands tightened around your waist like an octopus needy of attention after being deprived of it. The both of you stay like that for a while accompanied with cheeky grins. Baekhyun’s eyes are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter