Bestfriend!Baekhyun; fluff

Saltbaek's Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You love me?”

“With all my heart.”

 

“Baekhyun? Baekhyun!” you called out. No answer. You wanted to show him a really nice restaurant that sells the best black bean noodles in town. Being your best friend, he always come over to your apartment to study, play games, sleep (what the hell?) or even just lazing around. Sometimes you’re confused whether if it is really your home or his. Furrowing your brows at the lack of reply, you locked your phone, rolled off the bed and creeped out of your room to the hall. You saw his back, with his headphones on, playing a round of PUBG on his laptop.

“, retreat! Multiple enemies at 9 o’ clock” you hear him shout into his mic.

You rolled your eyes. Of course. You don’t know what were you expecting if not this, really. Slowly, you padded to his direction and sat cross-legged behind him. He must have sensed your presence when he took off a side of his headphone and shot you a questioning glance before quickly paying attention back to the screen again. You propped your chin on his broad shoulder like a puppy and watch him play, your right hand caressing his waist, being someone who loves doing skinship. Thankfully, Baekhyun didn’t mind, he never did. In fact, you suspect he liked them secretly. There are only two survivors left, him being one of them.

“Baek, on the right!” you exclaimed when you saw something moving in the bush. With multiple clicks, the enemy is shot dead and Baekhyun becomes the victor, with the highest kills.

“Yay!! Winner winner chicken dinner!!” both of you celebrated loudly with high fives while spotting ear-to-ear grins.

“I love you.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter