Operation Infiltration!!!!

One day you'll be sorry

"Welcome to our humble home," Minho said.

"Humble? This is humble? Then what am I? Poor?" JoJung muttered.

"Whoaa.." Yoseob said in awe.

"What was that JoJung?" Taemin asked.

"Uh, no, nothing..."

Shinee's place seemed to glow. They were living in a luxurious apartment. with honey brown floors. There was designer furniture all over place. Everything literally sparkled. 

"Hyungs! We're home!" Taemin said.

"Finally! I'm starving!" Key yelled as he ran into the room. Then he stopped. Onew and Jonghyun who were running right behind him bumped into Key and they landed in a heap.

"What the heck did you do that for?" Jonghyun complained. 

Onew just stared. 

"Hey! isn't that the girl in our class?" he pointed out.

"Huh?" Key said.

Jonghyun hastily got up and brushed himself off, "Who're you?" He looked at Yoseob. This atmosphere felt awkward.

"Don't be so mean hyung! This is Yoseob and JoJung. We bumped into them and invited them over," Taemin pouted.

"Sooo...I'll just go and prepare the ramen.." Minho said awkwardly as he left.

"I'm bored," Key pouted when Minho left and took a seat at the table. "Why don't we play Truth or Dare?"

"No! Don't eve-" Jonghyun protested.

"Sure!" JoJung said. She was beginning to feel a bit bored. Everyone gathered around the table. 

Key smiled, found a plastic spoon and spun it.  It landed on JoJung.

"Truth or Dare?" Key said.

"Truth?" 

"Hmmmm...." Key said thoughtfully.

"Who's your favorite person at this table?!" Taemin blurted out. He blushed and covered his face.

"That's actually a good one, my lacky," Key smirked.

Yoseob was looking at her with a weird expression.

"Uh...Yoseob?" She said.

Yoseob smiled a bit smugly. 

Taemin felt disappointed. He couldn't understand why he asked that or why he felt this way. What was he expecting anyways? 

Key spun the spoon again. It landed on Onew.

"Dare," he immediately said. Onew hadn't played this game a lot, so he wanted to see what he would be dared to do.

"Stupid," Jonghyun muttered and smirked.

"What about..." Key said as his eyes scanned across the room and they landed on JoJung. 

"What about you kiss JoJung?" he asked. Everyone in the band knew about Onew and his nervousness around girls.

"What?" Onew complained. JoJung felt a bit pissed at that comment. It stabbed into an old wound of the memory of her being rejected.

"You can't do that!" Yoseob said.

"Come on!" Taemin pleaded. 

"Can't take it back now. Sorry," Key said with a mocking apologetic face. 

Onew made a face and looked down at JoJung, who was sitting next to him and looking at the floor. Her dark eyelashes were long and her eyes deep. Her blush made her cheeks rosy. She looked like an angel. He blushed.

Embarrassed, he quickly pecked her on the forehead and looked away.

JoJung was annoyed. *I'm not that ugly, am I?* 

"See? It wasn't bad at all!" Key mischieviously smiled as he spun the spoon again. It landed on Jonghyun.

"Truth!" Jonghyun said. He wasn't going to go through one of Key's horrible punishments.

"What are you scared of?" Key asked. 

*Yess!!!!!* JoJung celebrated.

Jonghyun said, "Uh....digusting stuff like worms and spiders."

"EVERYONE!!! THE RAMEN IS READY!!!!" Minho called out from the kitchen.

*Mission success!!!!* JoJung quietly celebrated.  

_______________________________

___________________________________

Sooooo....i feel like this chapter was kind of rushed..but oh well....