Key's Plan Part One

One day you'll be sorry

Key's POV

I woke up early today because I needed to get this over with before my Taebaby saw me in action. JoJo and her bestie usually comes to school before we wake up.

My alarm rang, and I panickly slammed it, scared that someone would wake up. Thank the heavens that they actually gave us good dorms with seperate rooms. I tiptoed across my room, looking at myself in the mirror. I was in a HORRIBLE mess!! I'd be a disgrace to fashion if it weren't for Onew, who was already fashion's clown. I walked wearedly into the bathroom, washed my face with my foamy cleanser, styled my hair, and put on that tasteless uniform. I ran over the plan one last time in my head. 

Now I'm ready for school. 

Winking good-by to my beautiful self, I left the bathroom and headed out while everyone was still asleep. Smirking, I closed the door softly and headed off to find that Jo..Jo.  

I arrived to school pretty early, and JoJo and her friend were STILL already there. Why the heck do they wake up so early?! I checked my watch. 

7:50

Good, the members are probably waking up now. Trying to keep myself from cackling like an evil mastermind, I casually sat down in the seat next to JoJo. 

"Hey," I greeted smoothly, grinning slightly. I'm SO cool and calm!!

JoJo looked over at me curiously.

"Hey Key. What are you doing here this early?" she raised an eyebrow. My awesomeness didn't reach her?! Oh well, idiots can't comprehend the omnipotent diva power I have. 

"Avoiding traffic," I answered casually, flicking my hair. JoJo didn't give me another glance as she turned around saying, "Good thinking." 

Why won't she pay attention to me?!?!

"Hey, can I call you JoJo?" I asked once again, just for my own benefit. JoJo looked at me strangely. 

"JoJo? It kind of sounds like a pet's name, doesn't it?" her bestie asked. JoJo waved her hand in the air.

"I don't really care. If you want to call me that, then call me it," JoJo replied. Then does that mean I can her her b!tch? Wait, that's off topic. Anyways, time to REALLY go on with the plan. 

"Hey...JoJo...I need to tell you something..." I said hesitantly, trying to sound shy. Come on, Key! You have awesome acting skills!! Use those acting skills you used in...uh...wait. I wasn't in any dramas...

JoJo sighed. I think she's a bit annoyed....oh shoot...NOT!!! HA!! AS IF I CARE IF YOUR SH!TTY AS$ CARED ABOUT ME!!! 

"What is it?" she asked. 

I stuck out an index finger and curled it up, just like how you would beckon a dog. She rolled her eyes and leaned closer. GIRL!! YOU DON'T DESERVE LISTENING TO THIS IF YOU GIVE ME ALL THAT SASS!! 

I leaned over a bit so that my lips were only an inch from her ear. I tried to see if there was any reaction, but it was as if I was air to her. 

"I love you. Can you go out with me?" I whispered seductively. 

______________

______________

Hey you all!!! I'm back!! :D 

yeah...i've updated some chapters while I was in hiding, so you probably don't really understand wat the heck's going on rite now.. -LOLxbox