Yoseob, the Human Ball

One day you'll be sorry

Jojung's POV

"Dongwoon-oppa! I'm home!" I yelled as I opened the front door. The blue themed apartment looked at tidy as usual, except for the one exception of five pairs of shoes messily thrown all over the hallway. Sighing, I realized that B2ST was in the house...again. Last time they came over and I wasn't at home, Doojoon (that annoying joker), had brought over some beer, and everyone had gotten drunk, except for Yoseob. 

Following the trail of lost shoes, I ended up in front of Dongwoon's closed room. Music was blasted up real loud and there was a ton of laughter coming from inside. Rolling my eyes, I mentally prepared myself for the sight and opened the door. 

What I saw didn't surprise me much.

Dongwoon and his buddies were partying crazyily and dancing wildly, breaking down into awesome moves. All the lights in Dongwoons room were and the music, which was on full volume, hit me in the face. I backed away instinctively. Bright and loud places were where I tended to avoid. They were just too....happy... for me after what happened to me. 

"Jojung-ah! You're home!" Dongwoon careened drunkenly in my direction. Really, it's amazing they can dance this well when they're this uncoordinated.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"We're celelbrating your revenge against Jonghyun! That devil!" Hyeseung grinned idiotically at me. Junhyung wrapped his arm around me shoulder, and I jumped, surprised. I hadn't seen him sneak up on me, and the strong scent of alcohol overwhelmed me.

"Come on! Joing the party!" Junhyung celebrated as he raised a bottle in the air. Yoseob, who had restricted himself from too much alcohol, tried to tug me away from Junhyung's strong grasp.

"Let her go, hyung! She's too young to drink. If you think about it, we're not supposed to drink either!" he whined. Yoseob was the goodie two shoes and the rational side of the usually crazy Beast.

"Then go outside and chill with her, loverboy!" Doojoon laughed as he pushed the two of us out of the door. We were both thrown out of Dongwoon's room and stared back as the door slammed behind us, but not before we heard a couple smooches behind the door. 

Rolling my eyes, I looked at Yoseob. He was still in shock and staring at the door. Sighing, I headed back downstairs to fix myself something to eat. He whipped his head around and started to follow me.

"Wait, Jojung!" he called after me, running into the wall because he also drank a bit too. Steering clear of the smell, I tried to avoid him while reaching the  kitchen. As I was walking down the stairs, Yoseob tripped, and started tumbling down the stairs like a ball.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!" his scream was transformed into a weird sounding laugh as he hit his , then his head, then is again, knocking the air out of him repeatedly over and over again. I would've laughed if I wasn't in the way of the human ball.

"AHHHHHHH!!" I panicked as I tried to steer clear. Wait! I should stop him from getting too hurt, no matter how smelly he is!

I stuck my arm out, in a vain attempt to stop his rolling self, but instead, his sweatshirt got snagged and he started to pull me down the stairs me him.

"OWHOAOWOAHOWOAHOWHOA!!" I screamed, trying to untangle the sweatshirt from my arm. Ack! The floor was coming up real quick! NOOO!!

I suddenly had visions of me and Yoseob in the hospital, both of us in casts. Him, with a full body cast, and me, with a face, neck and arm cast. I DON'T WANT A LIFE LIKE THAT!!!

"YO-AHOO-SEO-AHE-B, I -WHOAOH- 'M-OAHO- GOIN-AOHN- G TO KI-AWHOA-LL WHO-YOU!!!!" I swore I shut my eyes. Suddenly, Yoseob stopped going forward, but I shot over his head, like a rocket. His sweatshirt snapped me back and I landed on top of Yoseob.

"Oof!" I grunted. The landing was surprisingly soft, probably because Yoseob was like a big teddy bear. I could hear Yoseob breathing above my head. I could hear a fast paced drumming from his chest, and..what's that smell?  EWWW!!!! The smell of alcohol!

My eyes shot open; the first sight greeting me was Yoseob staring at me with wide eyes. Surprised, I scrambled off of Yoseob, landing on my beside him.

He sat up immediately, his face a bit red, and looked around awkwardly.

"Haha..ha..ha...that was bad...?" he said awkwardly, trying to break the tense atmosphere. I felt something click in me and I stood up and stared down at him.

"YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY?!? WE NEARLY ENDED UP IN A HOSPITAL!!! THAT'S WHY YOU NEVER DRINK!!" I cracked. Oh, this is bad....I can feel a temper tantrum building up deep inside of me right now.

"Well..uh...at least we're not...dead," he whispered, itimidated by my anger. I didn't hear him thought, since I was too busy stomping back up the stairs, determined to stop the party animals upstairs from drinking.

_________________________________________

_________________________________________

Sigh..with exams and stuff...i just can't come up with anything funny :(  

I GOT A FREAKING C !!! I'm gunna start tearing my hair out!!! argh!!! (venting) -LOLxbo