Reunited

One day you'll be sorry

No one's POV

"Taemin-shii! What are you doing, waiting out here? You're going to get mobbed by fans! You need to go to the make-up room now!" Coordinator-Unni scolded Taemin, ushering him into the makeup room.

"B-but, I need to see if-" Taemin spluttered.

"NO BUTS! GO AND GET READY!" she insisted.

"We can find her later, Taemin, but right now, we need to get ready to perform," Onew comforted him.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Sulli joined the conversation, "And Taemin, you better go and get ready. Everyone's freaking out because they couldn't find you."

"A classmate of ours that lives here now," Onew shook his head.

"Can't he text her to find out?" Sulli asked.

"Nope. We tried, but her number got changed when she moved here, so we don't know where she is," Minho answered for Onew. Amber, who was sitting right next to the people having the conversation, had been listening in.

"Oh! I remember now! She's the reason Taemin started dri-" Amber remembered.

"SHHHHH!!! No one's supposed to know!" Onew shushed her. 

"GAWWWD!!! I'M SO ING TIRED!!! COULDN'T WE HAVE WAITED AN HOUR BEFORE DOING THIS?!" Key complained, stumbling into the conversation. 

"Go complain to the SM heads, then," Onew muttered. 

"Dude, you'll live. It's only three hours, anyways," Amber rolled her eyed.

"YOU-YOU AMERICAN LEEZARD!!" Key spluttered an insult.

"....We already went over this, Key. It's LIZARD, not LEEZARD, you ungrateful mouse," Amber snorted, flipping her now styled hair. 

"HURRY UP AND GET READY! THE CONCERT'S STARTING IN TEN MINUTES!!

____________________________

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMGOMG!!! IT'S THEM!!! IT'S SHINEE!! SHINEEEEEEE!!!" Alice screamed. JoJung covered her ears. A few yards behind them was Kevin and Jessie, who were pushing people out of the way to get a good view.

"Isn't Jonghyun so hot, JoJung?! Why don't we have any people like him in our school?!" Alice fangirled.

"He looks like a dinosaur," JoJung replied, grinning.

"He's my bias!! Too bad he's in a couple with Key," Alice pouted. 

"I'm pretty sure Jonghyun's straight. Key....I'm not so sure," JoJung trailed of, thinking about how diva-ish Key looked. 

"SHHHHH!! They're starting," JoJung shushed Alice. 

Shinee, f(x), DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD, EXO-K, and EXO-M walked onto the stage, standing in uniform lines. 

"ANYEONGHASEYO!" they all bowed and greeted as one. JoJung stretched her neck to catch a glimpse of Shinee, who was standing next to EXO.

Everyone burst into cheers, and JoJung noticed for the first time that not only girls were cheering, but boys also. 

"We hope you enjoy our concert!! We're DBSK! Casseopeias FIGHTING!!" two guys introduced themselves.

"Super Junior imnida! Thanks for supporting us, ELF's!!" thirteen guys all bowed.

"SNSD imnida! Thanks for listening, SONE'S!" nine girls bowed. 

JoJung's breath hitched as Shinee started talking. For some reason, she couldn't stop the tears from welling up in her eyes. 

"SHINEE imnida! Thanks for watching, SHAWOLS!" Shinee bowed. 

"F(x) imnida! Thanks for coming, Aff(x)tions!!!" five hipster girls bowed. 

"We're EXO-K and EXO-M!! Please support us rookies!" twelve young guys bowed. 

"Awww, they're so cute! They must've just debuted, since this is the first time I'd ever seen them," Alice whispered. JoJung nodded absently, thought swirling in her mind. Shinee had so many colleagues to work with, and were surrounded by so many beautiful girls and hot guys. Why did they even take notice of her? Each Shinee member was bound to have someone they liked in SM, being surrounded by so many pretty girls. She secretly paired each Shinee member up with someone, until she got to Taemin. For some reason, she just lost the will to pair him up with someone whenever she thought of how he had protected her from the Lockets. 

____________________________________________

"Do you see her?" Taemin whispered to Jonghyun on stage. They scanned the audience carefully, but there were so many Asians, and it was so dark, that it was hard to tell everyone apart. Jonghyun shook his head sadly.

"Just concentrate right now, Taemin. We can bomb the concert!" Key hissed. 

"TVXQ's performing now! We need to move backstage," Onew alerted Shinee, and they all shuffled off stage. 

"Did any of you see her?" Taemin implored, looking at the Shinee members. Each one shook their head. A few SNSD members walked up to them to encourage the Shinee members.

"Good luck, you guys! Us noonas will be rooting for you!" Jessica cheered.

"Remember to be cute and charismatic!" Sunny reminded.

"Arraso, arraso. Good luck to you guys, too!" Minho replied. 

"Taemin-ah. You don't look so good," Yoona peered at Taemin closely.

"Really?!" Taemin squeaked, patting his face.

"Is anything wrong?" Sunny asked.

"Taemin's lovesick," Minho teased.

"Yah! My Taeminnie would never like JoJung!" Key snapped.

"What are you talking about? We went on a date!" Taemin exclaimed.

"But that was two years ago," Key argued.

"Guys, guys. Calm down. Besides, there no expiration date for unaquitted love," Jessica batted her eyelashes. 

"So who's this JoJung. Can we help?" Sunny asked. 

"Um, I don't think we have a picture of her. So no," Key answered bluntly.

"I have a picture!" Taemin offered, pulling out his cellphone. It was a picture he had taken with JoJung at the movies. Everyone crowded around to see the picture.

"Wah! She's so pretty!" Yoona started to get pumped up. 

"Why are her eyes so big, and...unasian?" Jessica tilted her head in confusion.

"That's just how she is," Taemin smiled.

"Let's show everyone else this picture, so we can all look for her together!" Sunny chirped, skipping away, singing, "Taemin likes a girl~ Taemin likes a girl~" 

"Don't worry, Taemin. We'll find her. If we find her, I'll make sure to point at her, or extend my hand in a dancy fashion," Yoona winked. 

_______________________________

The concert just ended, and everyone was hustling out. Sure, the concert was cool, and the Asian girls were super y, but the girl he had come here to look for wasn't here. 

"Where is she?!" he muttered.

"Excuse me?" Jessie looked up at him, holding onto his arm and puffing out her chest to look curvier.

"Um, I need to use the restroom. See ya! Thanks for the ticket to the concert!" Kevin yanked his arm out of her tight grasp, escaping before Jessie to say anything else.

Where is she?!, he wondered. 

_____________________________

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!!"Alice squealed. "They're awesome with fanservice! It was as if they were looking at us the whole time!"

"No, they were looking at us the whole time. Something weird's going on," JoJung corrected. After half of the concert had passed, it seemed as if one of the SNSD girls noticed JoJung and started pointing in JoJung's general direction. Soon, all the members were pointing the same way whenever they extended an arm for a dance move. Then all the dance groups after them seemed to be doing the exact same thing, and the Shinee members seemed to always be looking at her. 

JoJung was pretty sure she'd been found out. 

"Do you want to go wash up?" JoJung asked. Alice nodded.

"Yeah, where's the bathroom though? Oh," Alice answered as she found the bathroom sign. They entered a hallway, and one side had a door to the men's bathroom while the other side had the woman's restroom. It turned out the restroom was a one stall restroom, and could only be occupied by one person, so JoJung waited outside while Alice used it. 

That was when Kevin showed up.

"There you are," Kevin grinned, advancing towards her. "I was looking for you, you know. You look really cute." He eyed her legs. At school, she wore jeans because of the dress code, but here, there were no rules for not wearing shorts. Unconciously, JoJung tried to pull her shirt lower to cover up her legs. She backed up slowly to the bathroom door, trying to open the door. It was locked of course, and poor Alice thought that there was some ert outside trying to break in.

"Leave me alone, Kevin," JoJung hissed, balling up her fists. 

"Not when I've finally caught you," Kevin growled, slamming his arms to her sides, trapping her in a cage between him and the bathroom door. Inside the bathroom, Alice freaking out and was wondering whether or not to open the door.

"Go away!!" JoJung tried to push him away, but Kevin worked out a ton, because he was an accomplished athlete. JoJung's attempts to escape were futile. She could feel his hot breath on he cheek; his closeness and cologne was making her gag. 

"HELP!!!!! HELP ME!! ALICE, OPEN THE ING DOOR!!" JoJung stared hyperventilating, closing her eyes not wanting to see what horrible things Kevin had planned. 

All of a sudden, the strong cologne smell was gone. She was free.

No, it was a trick. There was no way she was free... She heard punches, and a grunt of pain. Slowly, she opened an eye, then another. 

A dark figure was on top of Kevin, punching Kevin's face over and over again. Kevin tried to flip over, but four more people came to the dark person's aid, and soon Kevin was overpowered and he fainted. 

"W-who are you?" she gasped, not able her saviors because their backs were turned to her. They turned around, and she gasped, tears streaming down her face.

"Hey JoJung," Taemin grinned, hugging her as if his life depended on it. "Miss us much?" 

______

______

Guys....THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY!!! I WANNA THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!! 

I know that the story probably didn't go the way you wanted it to go..and I thank you guys for being so lenient with me!!

I have other BETTER stories up now! If you guys are interested ....

They're called:

MS. MISTER - this is a nu'est and bap fic. 

Club for Two- A b1a4 fic.

Not a Typical Highschool Romance- a b1a4 and Shinee fic (i'm the coauthor, so you guys don't have to deal with my boring writing :D )

AGAIN!! KAMSAMEHEDA!!! (or however you spell it...) hope you liked it and comment!!