Gossip

One day you'll be sorry

Yoseob's POV

I haven't seen JoJung lately, even though her brother is one of my best friends. I pouted. I sat down with B2ST. 

"Yoseob, you seem really down," Doojoon looked at me, concerned, "Are you eating enough? Here, take some of my food." He poured some of his rice into my bowl.

"Yeah.." I replied. I looked down? Did it really show? I looked around instinctively to see if I could find her, but I knew I wouldn't, since we were in two different grades, and we ate at different times. Then I sighed.

"Doojoon! Stop saying it's because of malnutrition!! We all know what it is!!" Hyunseung wiggled his eyebrows with a grin, leaning across the table.

"Lovesickness~!!!!" Junhyung and Kikwang immediately sang. 

"No!!!" I immediately denied. 

"You can't deny it. You miss her, even though she's literally a few classrooms away," Doojoon chatised me. Dongwoon sat quietly at the side. Usually he would say something...but he looked a little perplexed right now. Then he opened his mouth hesistantly.

"Well..." he started.

"Yeah?" I asked, wanting to see what he was so hesitant to say.

"So...JoJung, uh, well I'm not so sure of the details," he continued.

"And?" KiKwang urged.

"So uh..JoJung, went to the movies a few days ago," he contined saying. Why won't the dude just explain the whole thing?! I guess we were all thinking that, so we just stared at Dongwoon to hurry up and say what he had to say.

He took a deep breath.

"JoJung went to the movies with that Taemin boy." 

WHAT?!?!?!??!!?!?!? THAT BEANSPROUT?!?!  Wait...I'm being mean....THAT GIRLY-BOY?!?!?!

"Why didn't you stop her?!" Junhyung groaned. 

"I didn't know until she came back. She was eating popcorn and stuff, and she told me she went out with Taemin," Dongwoon explained.

"Looks like we have more than one problem to handle..." Hyunseung muttered.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Well, apparently Key likes her or something, and he's following her around now. All those girls behind me are whispering conspiracy schemes behind me right now," Hyunseung mentioned to the group of angry girls behind him.

"Dude, your sister really likes getting into trouble, doesn't she? First she has to deal with Jonghyun, the idiotic dinosaur, then Taemin, the girly-dude, and now Key, a diva. Are you sure you didn't raise her up weirdly?" KiKwang asked.

"Yah! Don't be mean! She turned out fine, or else she wouldn't have two boys chasing after her! And how many girls do you have chasing after you?! Wait...scratch that comment," Doojoon corrected. In fact, Kikwang had lots of girls chasing after him as a result of his chocolate hot abbs and his handsome face. 

"That's right, back off," Kikwang grinned.

"Don't push it," Doojoon huffed.

They kept on talking, but I didn't really pay attention. JoJung and I went WAY back before those kids, so why did they get to go on dates with her, huh?! As their hoobae, I need to teach them a lesson!

_____________________

_____________________

hehe...another short one... *facepalm* I need to stop doing this....

but I keep running out of ideas. Oh sure, i know wat i'm doing the next chapter....but they always turn out to be A LOT shorter than how i planned it in my head TT.TT 

Thanx for supporting and commenting!! -LOLxbox