Definitely not an early bird...

One day you'll be sorry

"Ju Jong!!! Hurry up slow poke!! We're gunna be late!!!" screamed Yongsuk. She slept over last night because we were studying for a test. Stuffing her breakfast in her face, Jo Jung grabbed my bookbag and ran after yong suk, who had apparently gotten impatient and already left.

"Wait for me-meanie!!!!" Jo Jung yelled.

With a mischievious smile, Yongsuk took off, sprinting towards the bus stop, causing Jo Jung to sprint after her and getting a stomach ache. Jo Jung lay there, on the bench next to the bus stop, nursing her sore stomach.

"That's what you get for not waking up early enough, and nearly making us miss our exams," Yongsuk said. JoJung just sighed. She stared at the sign that showed where the bus was going. There was scrawled in tiny heart in its corner, reminding her of Jonghyun. He marked it there on their first and last date. Seeing the frown forming on JoJung's face, Yongsuk immediately knew what her friend was thinking about.

"Thinking about Jonghyun again? You both won't ever see each other again since now you two both live two different lives," Yongsuk said.

"Yeah, karma just hates me doesn't it? " JuJong said bitterly.

As the bus came, pasted on the side of it was a poster of Jonghyun and his group, make-up, charisima and all.  

Shinee...

That group debuted a year right after the incident. Karma seemed to really love that Jonghyun. JuJong had to admit that Shinee wasn't bad though. 

Annoyed that she actually thought that Shinee was pretty good, she stomped into the bus and spent the rest of the way to school in a stormy mood. 

As she entered the school, Yongsuk tried to cheer her up.

"Come on! You'll never see him again! And even if karma won't deal with him, ....the karma boss will!!" Yongsuk said desperately.

*Karma boss?! What the heck am I saying?! Is there even such a thing?* Yongsuk thought. 

JuJong was ignoring everything Yongsuk was saying. She heard a loud squealing and heard someone scream, "Hyung, help me!!!" and someone else scream, "Hold on, Taemin!" and then a slam of a door. After a few seconds of silence, because both of the friends heard the screams and were thinking, they heard rapid footsteps and a wheezing. They both turned around and saw a strange sight. 

*What the heck is that?* Both of them thought.

A boy was being piggybacked by some other guy who was running as if he was chased by the boogey-man. His face was red from exhaustion, but that didn't really mar his looks. The boy on his back had the expression of horror and thrill. 

"Hyung! I think we can stop now. No more fan girls!!!" said a boy with dyed hair and large eyes. If his hair was a bit longer, Jujong would've thought that he was a girl. He was being piggyback rided by a tall guy with an aura of pure ..swag. :D He flipped his hair and let the boy on his back down. 

"Yeah, you're right I think we're safe," said the tall guy as he leaned against the wall. 

JuJong, the first to snap out of the daze realized that they looked really familiar, but she couldn't quite place her finger on it. She walked up to them.

Both boys froze in horror as they saw her coming up.

"Are you two alright? Were you running away from something?" she asked.

Yongsuk, who unfroze and heard this comment said, "Of course they were running away stupid. They looked like they were running away from a gang of monsters!"

The tall guy smiled and the girly-guy giggled quietly.

"Yeah, we're alright, thanks for asking," the girly guy said.

"We're new to this school. Can you tell us where our class is? We're in room 130," the tall guy said.

"Really?! You're in our class!"  Yongsuk exclaimed.

"Just follow us, and you'll be alright. I'm JuJong and this is Yongsuk. Who are you all?" JuJong asked.

"I'm Minho and this is Taemin."

"Nice to meet you," Jujong smiled.

*She's pretty cute* Taemin thought.

They chatted all the way to class and grabbed some seats in the back.  

 

 

 

______________________________________

_____________________________________-

hola everyone!!! so...short chapter huh....i promise the next chapter...=.=

maybe the one after that will be better....:( oh well...i'm a newbie...^.^