Busted

One day you'll be sorry

Minho's POV

I walked into the hall for dressing rooms because I was looking for Taemin, who had disappeared on his own, in his own dreamworld. Then I saw Yongsuk sticking her hand under a stall. What the heck is she she doing? She pulled out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Why do those clothes look so familiar?

Wait...

THOSE ARE KEY'S CLOTHES!!! 

I saw Yongsuk smirk and walk off, heading towards me. She kept on turning her head around, as if looking for someone. When she was about to turn around, I dived into a stall and waited for her to pass through. 

I have to find out what she's doing. 

I leaned my ear against the stall wall to listen to how close she was.

____________________________________________

Yongsuk's POV

Haha loser! Take that! I smirked. 

I took the clothes and walked off to the drop off pile where the unwanted clothes were put. Something's weird's going on. I looked down. Wait...are these Jonghyun's clothes? This isn't ri-

"AA-" I screamed, but a hand covered my mouth and muffled it. The person who had wrapped their hand around my mouth pulled me into a stall and closed it. 

Struggling, I dropped the bundle of clothes and I lashed out to kill or maim. Fortunately, I aimed right and raked my nails on my perpetrator's neck. He cursed softly and spun me around.

"Minho!" I gasped. What's he doing? Did he see what I just did?

His eyes were a bit stormy, and he put both hands on my shoulders and shoved me against the wall a bit harshly, but not had enough to hurt.

"What are you doing?!" he narrowed his eyes and hissed. What do you think? I'm sabatoging Jonghyun's life, duh. I rolled my eyes.

"Walking around to dispose of clothes that don't fit me?" I asked innocently. He slammed one hand into the wall, right next to my head. I flinched.

"With clothes that don't even belong in this store?" he raised an eyebrow. This Minho was way different from the smiling, caring Minho from school. 

"What are you talking about?" I faked. 

"I saw you take those clothes from underneath a stall!" Dang it! A witness!

"Don't look at me! I'm just doing what I think is right!" I countered.

"And just what exactly are you trying to do!?" 

I paused. Then I heard Jojung ask around the stalls for me. 

"Yongsuk? Where are you?" she called. Minho covered my mouth. 

"Yongsuk?" she asked again. When she didn't hear me, she left, to go search for me somewhere else. Minho lifted his hand from my mouth. 

"So answer me," Minho said. No way I'll tell you. 

"This isn't my story to tell!" I hissed back. Then reached for the door. Minho moved over and used his body to cover up the handle. 

"Tell me, or we're never going to get out," he threatened. Argh!!! Don't make this too difficult! Then I started to panic. If I stay in here forever, then will I die in here?

I HATE CLOSED UP ROOMS!!! I'M FREAKING CLAUSTROPHOBIC!!! 

Panicking, my head started to get dizzy and I started to spill some beans.

"Well, it's not like I hate Jonghyun or anything! It's just that he's such an awful person to hurt Jojung when she was so innocent! And you want to know the worse part?! HE DID IT ONLY FOR TEN THOUSAND WON!! You know how hurt she was?!" I blurted out. Okay..that wasn't some beans...THAT WAS ALL THE BEANS!!! OH GOSH! DON'T KILL ME JOJUNG!!!

Minho was stunned. 

"I don't think Jonghyun even did that. We didn't even know you two before," he said softly. I crouched down into a sitting position and sat on the floor, covering my face with my hands to stop my head from buzzing. 

"Let me out!!" I whimpered. I DON'T LIKE THIS PLACE!  

He just looked at me, then moved from the door and sat next to me. 

"When did this happen?" he asked. Yay, back to the caring Minho. Joy. 

"You can ask her yourself," I said, getting up. 

The he reached up and grabbed my hand, stopping me. I turned around surprised. The place where he touched my hand started to feel warm and tingly, and it spread all over my body. My heart started to beat faster. Am I catching a fever?

"At least do your job right!" he smirked.

"What?" I squeaked.

"Those are Key's clothes, idiot," he flicked his head to the bundle of clothes I had dropped.

WHAT?!?!

Then we heard Key scream out, "HELP!!!!!"

Whoops.

_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________

This was a serious chapter....=.= -LOLxbox