Fangirls

One day you'll be sorry

JoJung's POV

I headed to the bathroom, needing time to collect my thoughts. As I walked by, a ton of girls glared at me...I wonder why?

I turned the corner and enter the bathroom, making a beeline for the sink.

Splashing my face with cold water, I tried to see if I could stop this nightmare. And the nightmare was Key. I looked at myself in the mirror to see if I still looked fine, and unhassled.

"JoJung, keep it together. He'll go away...eventually. Hwaiting!" I encouraged myself to get through this situation. 

BAM!!!!

I turned around, surprised. One of the bathrooms burst open and a girl stepped out from the stall.

"YAH! YOU!" she pointed at me.

"Yeah?" I asked, wondering if there was something wrong with her.

"YOU"RE NAME IS JOJUNG?!?!" she asked loudly.

"Yeah?" I answered back hesistantly. She pursed her lips, narrowed her eyes, then took the roll of toilet paper in her stall.

And chucked it at  me with the force of a bazooka. Luckily, she couldn't aim well, and it hit the wall behind me instead. 

"Hey! What's your problem?!" I accused, running for the door into the safety of public eye.

"YOU!! YOU"RE THE PROBLEM!! WHY THE H3LL ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH KEY-OPPA?! YOU'RE NOT EVEN POPULAR!!" she screamed, chasing me. I rounded the corner, believing I had reached safety.

But I was wrong.

A whole throng of angry fangirls were brandishing their backpacks, and throwing their rotten fruit and eggs up and down, waiting for me on the other side.

"SHOOT!!! HELP!!!" I panicked. "IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM!! I'M NOT GOING OUT WITH HIM!!! IT'S ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING!!" But that didn't stop the crowd of explosive fruits and eggs launched at me. I turned around, since I guess one crazy fangirl was better than a million angry ones. As I swirled around, expecting to see the line end, but it just kept on going. With wide eyes, you realize you are surrounded by billions of angry girls. 

"Crap," I muttered, bracing yourself against the eggs and fruits.

SWOOSH!! Crack! Crunch!! "You b1tch!! F4gg0t!!! Wh0re!!"  

I instinctively curled up against the ground, trying to protect my head from the disgusting foods. I felt an egg crack on my back, a rottom banana get stuck in my hair, and tomatoes exploding on and all around me. Then came the flour. I was already wet and sticky from the yolk, and fruit guts, and the stuff had stopped coming, so I lifted my head, thinking it was over.

But I was wrong...once again. They were pausing for the finale.

The flour.

Some girl triumphantly brought over two pounds of flour and stuck it in the air.

"WHITE FLOUR MIXED WITH SUGAR AND SALT!! HER SKIN WILL CRINKLE UP AND SHE'LL BECOME FUGLY!!!" the girl annouced. I was too surprised to duck for cover again. Time seemed to slow down as the flour tipped over.

Then I saw a blur of motion in front of me as it took the blow of the skin killing flour. All the girls gasped and stopped cheering. Who was this person that saved me from the flour?

As the person turned around, his hair whipped around, shaking out the flour like a dog would. I could barely recognize him with all that flour, but I did.

Taemin. 

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" he scolded the girls. They whimpered. I heard them whisper apologies and ebegin to break off from the mob. 

He bent down and asked me, "Are you okay, JoJung?" 

"Come on, Taemin. A few eggs and fruits aren't going to kill me," I smiled, breaking down from my panicking state. I felt tears travel down my face. Why was I crying? 

"JOJUNG!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Yongsuk cried, running up to me. "I'M SO SORRY!! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE TO HELP YOU!! It wasn't until a few minutes ago, when we heard some bad names and saw a mob that we decided to find out what had happened," she apologized profusely. I laughed out of relief, feeling all the tension leaving me, and a few more tears dropping.

"It's okay! I'm not really injured! Just a warm bath should be fine," I muttered, wiping some eggs out of my hair..

______________________________

Jonghyun's POV

We had heard girls whispering all around us about some mob outside and bullying, and we decided to go check it out. If I had known it was JoJung, I would've ran out there first, before Taemin. But I couldn't recognize the crumpled mass of eggs and fruit in the center of the circle. Only Taemin and Yongsuk did. Yongsuk gasped and froze in shock, unlike Taemin, who immediately burst into action. We heard the girl hold up the strange flour as if it was a prize, and saw Taemin get dumped with a skin killer.

Now he was beside her, laughing and comforting her while she was crying out of shock.

I don't know why, I felt a thought cross my mind.

That should've been me next to her. 

____________________________

____________________________

Huh...intense chapter, huh? Yeah...I kind of hesitated putting this up XO... 

Hope you guys liked it, though!! Please comment and thanks for supporting!! :D - LOLxbox