Prove it.

One day you'll be sorry

JoJung's POV

I don't know what happened....I've never actually SPOKEN to Key before, it was just the occasional polite chat or greeting....and then this?! Key never seemed to be the type that would like someone like me. In fact, he was someone who looked like he could only fall in love with himself! Who wouldn't think that of a guy who stopped every time he crossed a window, just to stare and say hi to his reflection, then fix his hair?

So when he bent his head and whispered in what I suppose was a seductive tone, "I love you. Can you go out with me?"...I absolutely drew a blank.

What was with these Shinee guys? Don't they have something better to do than to flirt around with girls? It must be some stupid joke. I laughed, thinking that maybe he forgot today wasn't April Fool's Day.

"Yah! Key! Don't be stupid! That was a nice joke, but I'm not an idiot, you know!" I grinned. Key forrowed his eyebrows and pouted. 

"Wae?! I'm telling the truth! Chinja!!" he frowned. I stared at him. Yongsuk poked my shoulder.

"...Can someone explain what's going on?" she asked. I was left speechless, but I still tried to explain.

"Uh...well...uh..dur..." I mumbled. Yongsuk rolled her eyes and pulled me into the hallway.

"JoJung! Are you okay? What did he say to you?" she desperately searched my shocked face.

"Uh......" I mumbled, again.

"JOJUNG!! Talk to me! Don't make me pinch you!!" she threatened. I shooked my head and slapped my face.

"No...he must've been joking..." I muttered. Yongsuk rolled her eyes again and leaned closer.

"Come on!! Tell me!! I'm dying here!" she sighed, exasperated.

"Oh, right!!" I looked at her, "Key just confessed to me. He has some cool acting skills!" I laughed. Yongsuk stared at me in shock, then hesitantly laughed along with me. Soon, we were both laughing our guts out, and we decided to go back in the classroom.

"Yah! How long did you expect me to wait, you-" Key pursed his lips, keeping his threat unspoken. Yongsuk leaned close to me.

"He sure doesn't act like it. He's really good at these tricks, isn't he?" she smirked. I grinned.

"Key! You're such a meanie!! Don't scare me like that!" I laughed lightly as I sat back in my seat. 

The door opened with a click, but I didn't notice it. Key was looking at me with a weird sad face.

"I'm not kidding."

"Prove it," I challenged. 

_____________________

_____________________

Short update!! ARGHH!!! I HIT A WRITER'S BLOCK...AGAIN!! WAE?!?!? 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!! :D -LOLxbox