Hunting For Clues

One day you'll be sorry

Key's POV

I slammed the dorm door shut.

What had happened? Everything was all jumbled up in my mind.

Okay, Key. Calm down. Sort everything out, one by one. I had to go look for evidence. 

"What are you doing, Key?" Jonghyun interrupted my thoughts, "I thought you were going to apologize to Jojung."

"Did you chicken out?" Minho snorted. You wish! Dude, I got more guts than you! 

"Uh, actually, I did go to apologize, but... she was surrounded by some sunbaes," I answered.  

"So you chickened out," Minho replied. NO I DIDN'T!!! But I didn't answer him. I'll let him think that for now...

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. Then I turned to Jonghyun. "Do you have any of your past yearbooks? Like...around three or four years ago?"

"Ew, you mean my pre-teen years,' Jonghyun cringed.

"How did you guess?" I smirked, "Do you have them, though?" 

"Of course I do. Just because everyone else wasn't as hot as me back then, doesn't mean I wasn't hot. I had to keep a record of my hotness," he winked. Jonghyun was smart enough to keep a record?

"Where are they?" 

"In the storage room," he gestured to the room down the hallway.

"Wait. I thought you were going to apologize to Jojung!" Onew interjected.

"Yeah, I will. Tomorrow," I waved him off as I head to the storage room.

"AS LEADER, I SAY YOU GO BACK AND APOLOGIZE!!" Onew demanded. I sigh. I will, I will. Dude, just let me live in peace.

"You mean, under the authority of your fried chicken? Onew, I am the ALMIGHTY KEY! Don't worry," I replied, before blocking him out. There was a stack of old dusty books in the corner in the storage room, and I guessed that one of those was Jonghyun's yearbook. 

Hm...Cooking for Old Grandmas....the Encyclopedia of Chickens Around the World....and...oh! There it is! Jonghyun's "record of his preteen years."

I flipped through the pages, looking for Jojung. Hm...oh, look! It's Jonghyun! Omo...he actually looked stupider in middleschool. I didn't know it was possible. Dust flew into my eyes, but it didn't bother me that much. I just hope my hair doesn't get messed up. 

Hm...there she is. Son JoJung in all her glory. She actually looked pretty normal, for such a b¡tch. The only think that seperated her from from everyone else was that she had fair pale skin and those weird wide eyes that almost resembled those westerners. 

Conclusion: Jonghyun knew JoJung, but was too stupid to remember. 

__________________________________________________________________

JoJung's POV

I sat in my room, stewing. What's with my parents? I'm strong enough to live through it. 

I had succeeded in stopping my parents from suing SM entertainment, but I'd failed in staying here. They decided to send me off to America...BY MYSELF! 

They claimed that "they didn't have enough money to support the whole family moving."

They also said that "Shinee fans are all over the place, here in Korea, so I had to go to America."

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY!!! 

Ding!

My cellphone chimed. Someone must've texted me. I picked up my phone and turned the brightness up. It was Taemin.

Are you okay?

-Taemin

I smiled. He's so sweet. 

Yeah. Why?

-JoJung

 

Just checking. Key's a jerk. I heard that Key was coming over to your house to say sorry.

-Taemin

Um...no. Key's such a liar. Just as much as he was evil. 

Ani. I didn't see him today. He's a liar, if you haven't noticed.

-JoJung.

I got no text message back from Taemin, so I finished up my homework. 

"Dinner!!!" Omma yelled from downstairs. I put my pencil down and walked downstairs. Taemin said Key was here? I looked out the window as I passed by the living room. 

Nope. He's not here.

Then I saw a shopping bag poking from the bushes. What the? It wasn't there before... I opened the window and reached out to pluck it from the bushes. I pulled it into the house,  closed the window and examined it. 

It was a cute sky blue color, and wasn't all that heavy. Inside was something that was made out of simple white material. I pulled it out and gasped. It looked beautiful! Then I checked out the price tag... Isn't this tag from that boutique a few minutes away from here? This dress wasn't even expensive, but it was cute.

I wonder who left it here.

________________________________________

Key's POV

I knocked on Taemin's door.

"Taeminnie? I apologized. Can you speak to me, now?" I tentatively asked. I heard some scribbling, and then a piece of paper appeared through the gap between the floor and the door.

Liar

How did he know? He must've gotten Jojung's number somehow...dang it!

"Just hear me out!" I knocked on his door again. No answer. Great. 

Whatever, time to go question Jonghyun now. 

________________

_______________

Omo...i'm getting into depressed mode guys TT.TT

no one's commenting....not to mention school 

SCHOOL !!! WHY IS IT SO HARD?!?!?! 

Thanx for reading by the way, guyz :D -LOLxbox