She's already taken

One day you'll be sorry

Minho's POV

Yongsuk and I rushed out to the direction of the storage room. Where are they? 

"Taemin! JoJung! Where are you?!" I yelled. They were bound to hear us somewhere.

"We're coming for you!!" Yongsuk yelled after me.

Uh....the need isn't really that dire...but ok....

Yongsuk was straining to hear any response, and when she didn't hear any, she puffed out her cheeks and pouted.

Aww...so cute~ <3

...wait....that's what girl's say!! Nooo!!! Don't let your girly side corrupt you!

In what way is she cute, huh? 

We finally reached the storage room. The door was locked. Who could've done that? Who would want to do that?

Something strange is going on...

Yongsuk unlocked and flung open the door. 

There, right on the other side of the door, was Taemin and Jojung. 

What was weirder was that they were clinging onto each other, faces a bit flushed and jittery.

Wait....don't tell me.

"Don't tell me you did it?!" I exclaimed.

Everyone just stared at me curiously.

"Did what?" Taemin said, looking at me confused. 

"You weren't making out and taking advantage of Jojung in there?: 

"Uh...hyung...what's going on in that dirty mind of yours?" Taemin looked at me weirdly. 

Jojung looked annoyed.

"I think Minho's secretly a ert." Yongsuk said.

"Thanks a lot, meanie." Minho replied.

"And for your information, Jojung's already taken." Taemin said a matter-of-a-factedly.

Say what? She's already got a boyfriend?  

I eyed her up and down. Well, she was cute, so she could've had a boyfriend. How did Taemin know, though? 

"Who says I have a boyfriend!? I'm still single, thank you very much!" JoJung protested.

Oooh, you trying to keep a secret? 

"But don't you have a boyfriend? Wasn't that the guy you were meeting up with?" Taemin asked.

"Taemin, Jojung doesn't have a boyfriend." Yongsuk said calmly. 

Oh. What a party pooper.

Why would Taemin think she had a boyfriend? 

Wait...was he trailing her that day? (somewhere around th 4th and 5th chapter..hm....this is bad...and i'm the author.....)

I didn't know Taemin had it in him to be a stalker.

_______________________________

JoJung's POV

I don't have a boyfriend. 

"Oh? really? Oh....hahahaha...maybe it was someone else..." Taemin nervously chuckled.

He's weird....

Taemin looked away bashfully, kind of like bambi. The effect was multiplied because of his large eyes.

Whatever! I have to get out of here! This place is giving me the creeps. I stepped out of the room.

"I heard someone lock us in." Taemin said with concerned eyes. 

Why? Does someone hate us that much that we got locked with the janitor's ghost? 

WHY?!?!?!

________________________________________________________

Minho's POV

Taemin and I were dragging Jonghyun home. He was still a bit dizzy and dragged his feet across the sidewalk. He didn't look anything like his idol image. 

What bothered me most was that Taemin said that they were locked in the closet. Who would want to do that? This is mysterious...

Well leave the job to me! I'll figure out who it is! 

"Taemin, do you think anyone hates you?" I asked. 

"No...." he looked down.

Aww...he looks so innocent! Who could hate him! Only messangers from hell could! 

"Where's Onew?" Jonghyun asked.

He's still here? Oh wait...he was walking with us..hehe. I didn't notice him because of his downplayed charisma :P.

"Actually now that you mention it, I haven't seen Onew since the end of class," Taemin said thoughtfully.

Where could he be? For us not to know where he was was really weird...since he either always dragged us along with him or something... 

"I remember he left right after class. He looked like he was in a hurry." I added.

"Wait! Where's Key?" Taemin asked.

"Oh, he's missing too? They probably left together," I said. 

Those two were always together, so I'm not really worried. 

I wonder where they went. We walked together in silence, which was really rare. Jonghyun would usually talk about how awesome he was, Onew would talk about his "beautiful" chickens that were waiting for him in the future, and Key was too busy trying to tell the both of them to shut up and that he was the best. Taemin and I would usually just sit around and watch with amused faces. But since two people of the noisy trio were gone...it felt kind of lonely.

"I'm bored." Taemin complained like a child. 

Same here, if you haven't realized yet, Taemin.

"I wish Key and Onew were here," Jonghyun said. As if on key, Key came running down the sidewalk (lol, unintended pun ;P) 

He had a panicked look on his face. 

"I can't find Onew!!" he said hysterically. 

___________________________________

___________________________________

I'm so sorry I'm such an ADHD writer.... One minute i'm writing, the next i'm clicking on my subscriptions and forgetting all about my stories....

Y?!??!?!....and i also got writer's block....not sure where i'm going with this story...GOOD LUCK MY CREATIVE AND DEAD BRAIN!!! -LOLxbox