Two years later

One day you'll be sorry

"Taeminnie, stop drinking! Omma brought home a pack of banana milk!" Key stomped into the dorm, annoyed that his shirt had been ruined by the rain. Taemin was sitting on the couch, each chicken and drinking soju. He had aquired a taste for it after JoJung had left. In fact, she was probably the reason why he started drinking. He had been a bit depressed that he couldn't say bye, and he somehow ended up at a bar. Then he found out alcohol was a good relief for other things other than JoJung. He didn't drink excessively, but he still drank more than an average eighteen year old should be drinking.

"Let me finish this bottle," Taemin said, gulping down some more soju. 

"Stop it Taemin. It's time to eat dinner anyways," Minho sighed, plucking the bottle out of Taemin's hands. "Aish, what if someone finds out?"

Minho poured the rest of the soju down the drain and trashed the bottle.

"Taemin, just because it's raining doesn't mean you have to drink soju," Jonghyun snorted, looking at the groceries Key had bought.

"I just like drinking soju and eating chicken when it's raining! It's something of a habit," Taemin shrugged, accepting a bottle of banana milk.

"But you drink it every single time! Plus, it's been raining non-stop this week! That means you've been drinking every single day. I'm scared to classify you as an alcoholic," Onew chatised Taemin. 

"But-" 

"I'm dumping all your soju bottles, Taeminnie. You're going to kill your liver this way!" Key huffed, fishing all of the soju bottles out of the fridge. 

"Yah! Don't take my beer too!" Jonghyun whined. 

"If I can't drink, you can't either," Taemin indignantly huffed. 

"We're all abstaining from alcohol, okay guys? I know that alcohol is a good way to get rid of your worries, but it's not good for you," Onew shook his head.

"Can we eat yet, Onew? I'm starving, and all this serious talk is ruining my appetite," Minho asked, eying the bag of groceries.

"Yeah." 

_____________________________________________________

Shinee was back in their regular schedule, back to their idol routine. They didn't go to school anymore because they had finally passed a semester with B's. They had lost contact with JoJung's family after they left school because of their hectic lives.

"Okay guys, make sure to smile! Even though this isn't your concert, and it's just Music Core, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't smile," Manager Kim reminded. 

"Is this big enough," Key flashed his perfect smile.

"Too big Key! Did you even brush last night? Your teeth look yellow!" Minho winced at his smile. 

"Yah! you #$^-"

"Key, calm down. It's perfect. Go break a leg, guys!" the manager encouraged.

"Um, to break a leg, we'd have to fall off the stage or something. Plus-" Jonghyun said.

"It's an expression, hyung," Taemin explained, hopping off the car.

"Oh," Jonghyun answered. 

As Shinee left the van, bodyguards were waiting for them outside to protect them for mobs of Shawols. A group of Shawols somehow busted through the barrier of bodyguards and manpiled on top of Shinee.

"SHINEE!!!"

"KEY!! WE LOVE YOU!!" a locket squealed.

"JONGHYUN-AH! SARANGHAEYO!!" 

"ONEW, DO YOUR BEST!!" 

"TAEMIN-AH!!! KYEOPTA!!"

"MINHO!!! DAEBEK!!" 

"Not again," Minho groaned. 

_____________________________________________________

"For the past two years, after you've come back from your school hiatus, you've been doing well. In fact, you're popularity has even reached the States," an SM head congratulated.

I wonder if SHE supports us in the States too, Taemin wondered. Even though two years had passed, he hadn't forgotten about JoJung, not even for a day. Maybe it was because he didn't even get to say goodbye?

"Maybe we should send you back to school, since it seems to help you so much," another SM head suggested. Shinee stared at him in horror, trying to not yell their unanimous disapproval.

"Arraso, I can see how much you hate it," the SM head chuckled. "Actually we've called you here for something else. Since your popularity has grown, we've decided to have an SM Town concert in San Francisco. Are you guys okay with that?" 

At that moment, all of Shinee thought of the same thing...or should I dare say, the same person. 

JoJung.

"YES! That's sounds awesome!!! I mean, ne, Mr. Lee-shii. I'm okay with that," Taemin answered.

"Me too," Key agreed. Everyone else agreed.

"Alright then. Make sure you guys work extra hard to impress those Americans, then," Mr. Lee smiled. 

"You are dismissed." 

______________________________________________

That night, the tickets for the SM Town San Francisco concert were sold out in one hour. As Taemin heard the news of the ticket sales, he wondered whether JoJung was one of the fans.

"Taemin, she's definitely going to be there. I just know it," Minho laid a hand on Taemin's shoulder.

_________________

_________________

....okay...this was a bit rushed....

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!!!....or maybe two...depending on how i want to spread it out...

hehe...like Taemin's soju prob?? you probably all know about him and his soju already..=.= OUR MAKNAE HAS GROWN UP TT.TT

it's okay tho....i'm still a Taemint.. hehe ;P 

hope you liked it, despite my grammer errors, and comment!! -LOLxbox