JoJung's Place

One day you'll be sorry

JoJung's POV 

Taemin turned pale for some unknown reason.

"Are you all right?" I looked at him.

"Why are you going to the States?" Taemin wailed in dismay. Whoa....where did this side come from?

"Hm...I wonder," I gave Key a hard look, who put his hands in the air like he was claiming innocence.

"What did I do?" Kay pouted.

"What did your Lockets NOT do," Jonghyun muttered. Key slapped his shoulder.

"Do you want to stay in Korea?"  Minho asked thoughtfully. The room was filling up with students now.

"YES!" Yongsuk shouted with all her might, scaring everyone in the room. I nodded in agreement. I could tell Minho was using that brain of his. 

"Then let's go to your house and apologize to your parents."

_________________________________

After school.

"Shouldn't it just be Key going?" Onew demanded. He wanted to finish his report, which was due tomorrow. I'm guessing he hasn't even started it yet...we had two weeks to do it. 

"No! We all need to go!" Key snapped.

"B-but-" Onew stammered.

"C'mon Onew. It'll only be for an hour or so," Minho sighed.

"Only an hour or so?" Onew squeaked, "You know how much we could get done?"

"This is for a friend!" Taemin told Onew, who shut up and gave in. 

"You guys done yet? Can we go now?" Yongsuk asked impatiently. 

"Lead the way, my lady," Jonghyun bowed. 

_________________________________

Dongwoon's POV

I saw JoJung leaving school, and I rushed to follow her.

"Dongwoon! Wait up! Where are you going?" Kikwang tried to catch up. 

"Home, duh!" 

"Oh," Kikwang nodded, stopping. When I finally caught up with JoJung, I realized there was a crowd of people following her...well more accurately, six people. 

The Shinee guys and Yongsuk.

"Where are you guys going? You need to come home and pack up, JoJung," I protested. 

"I am going home," JoJung replied.

"With all these people?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yup." 

Why were they coming over? Is there some event going on that I don't know about? 

"Why are you all coming over to our place?" I looked at Shinee. 

"Who're you? And why do you live with JoJung?!" a tall guy asked, looked at me suspiciously....what was his name? Min...Min..hye?

"Yah, Minhye, or whatever your name is, I'm Jojung's oppa!" I snapped. 

"It's Minho," he muttered. 

"You and her- you guys are- ....Oppas as in "hubby hubby" or oppa as in "bro"?" another guy asked.

"Onew! Use that useless noggin of yours! He's her brother," Key sighed. 

"Oooh," Onew said in comprehension. 

"So why are you guys coming over again?" I brought the topic back to it's original path. 

"To apologize and see if we can make JoJung stay!" Taemin chirped. 

"She's not going to stay!" I retorted.

"Why?" JoJung demanded. I looked at her in the eye.

"You can't expect to be safe, even if they apologize! Do you realize how many crazy Lockets are there in Korea? No offense to Key, by the way," I apologized to Key.

"None taken," Key puffed his cheeks out, "and they're not crazy."

I ignored him and kept on argueing with JoJung all the way home.  

__________________________________________

"MIANHE!" Shinee was on their knees, bowing to my parents.

"What's happening?" Appa spluttered.

"This is Shinee, appa and omma," JoJung introduced the two groups, "And Shinee, this is Appa and Omma."

"Anyeonghaseyo! I'm Onew, the leader of Shinee," Onew introduced himself first, because he was the leader. 

"I'm Minho."

"I'm Jonghyun," Jonghyun squeaked, scared the of my parents' reactions, and rightfully so.

"YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO-"Appa madly accused.

"Honey! Honey, calm down. They're apologizing. Let them defend themselves," Omma held Appa back, who was still seething. Jonghyun cringed. 

"I'm Key," Key held his head high, even though it was obvious he knew he was going to get slammed.

"AND YOU! YOU F&*$-" Appa started cursing. 

"HONEY! BE QUIET! You're making a fool of youself!" Omma scolded him. I chuckled.

"I said I was sorry," Key muttered, but not loud enough for my parents to hear.

"I'm Taemin," Taemin smiled tentively and shyly. He was trying to kind his fright, but it was pretty clear my parents had scared him.

"Oh! You're the sweet boy that invited JoJung on a date!" Omma cooed. Appa would take none of it and he just cut to the chase.

"Well? What are your explanations, Jonghyun and Key?" he snapped. Key pushed Jonghyun in front of him.

"Uh...well.." Jonghyun stammered.

"Yes? Keep on going?" Appa lifted an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry about what I did in the past. I mean, I was an idiotic teenager! I don't even think my brain even existed until this year!" Jonghyun tried to explain.

"And you're still an idiotic teenager now," Key snorted. 

"Hey! You're after him!" I reminded him.

"I fell under peer pressure...and the pressure of money too...but ever since I started to be friends with JoJung, I've realized what a mistake I've made!" Jonghyun explained ernestly. 

"Plus, I played some mean pranks on his, too, Appa, so basically, we're even," JoJung added. Appa shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine. I guess you're off the hook then," Appa sighed, the angry flame diminishing, "Now it's your turn." Appa glared at Key, who had started shuffling nervously.

"Well...I don't really see what there is to apologize for," he muttered.

"Say that again?" Omma asked. 

"I mean, I'm sorry for what my fans have done. I didn't realize I was putting JoJung at risk by confessing to her. I was just playing around with her because I was jealous she was taking all of my Taeminnie's attention," Key pouted. 

"Well, you could've just told me that!" Taemin said. 

"A barely qualified apology. But it's up to JoJung to accept it," Omma looked at JoJung, who wasn't even listening. She was staring outside the window, dozing off.

"W-what?" she jerked awake. 

"Do you forgive me or not?" Key snapped. 

"Sure?" JoJung smiled hesitantly, not understanding what's going on.

"Then that means she can stay in Korea, right?" Taemin started celebrating.

"No! She has to go to the States! I already told you! There are still some crazy fans out there!" I protested. 

"B-But!" Taemin tried to argue.

"No, Dongwoon's right," Appa agreed. "At least you know we won't be sueing you while JoJung's in America." 

______________

_____________

Do you guys sense it already?...whoever's still reading...

the end is coming soon TT.TT 

my first fanfic that was started, and my first fanfic to be finished....BANZAI!! 

except I'm not done yet...just a few more chapters to go! 

Hope you guys liked the chapter and comment! -LOLxbox