Trapped

One day you'll be sorry

Taemin's POV

What was that? Jojung just fell on him and next thing you know, they're staring at each other in the eyes for about five minutes!!!

Worst part is that I don't even know why I feel annoyed!!! 

I glanced at Jojung, who was just staring at the floor thoughtfully.

"So...Jojung...are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Ok." 

What's so great about Jonghyun that would leave her in this state?

We stopped by the janitors closet to dump off our brooms. The closet was HUGE!!!! It was like a storage house. We walked around to look for the place labeled brooms. There were shelves that created different paths in the room. Let's just say it looked like a maze.

"Hey Taemin! It's over here!" Jojung called. She was on the other side of the room. 

I made my way towards her voice. Then hit a dead end with her voice on the other side. 

"Uh...Jojung....I'll just throw my broom over this shelf and you catch it." I suggested.

"Yeah, sure. I'm ready." I heard.

I tossed the broom over. 

Clang! Crash! 

...I thought she said she was ready...

Apparently not. 

"JoJung! are you ok?!" I asked. 

She's been falling down a lot lately. 

"Ow...yeah..." 

Click. 

What was that? I turned around to see what had happened, but didn't succeed because of a shelf that blocked my view. Then I realized the sound came from the direction of where the door was. It couldn't be. 

"Taemin? You're being really quiet...and it's kinda dark and creepy in here..." Jojung said, but I barely heard her. I ran towards the door. 

NOOOOO!!!!!

_______________________________________________

Meanwhile in the nurse's office. 

Jonghyun stared at the wall he was facing. He couldn't get those eyes out of his mind. They were eating at him, accusing him. It felt as if there was something more to the person that they belonged to than what had just happened. 

Minho glanced at Jonghyun. *What is he thinking about?* Minho looked at Jonghyun. Then he mentally slapped himself. *Jonghyun thinks?! Since when?!* 

Yongsuk just sat in the nurse's chair and spun round and round in it. It was one of those spinny fun chairs. 

"It's taking an awfully long time for them to get back..." Yongsuk commented.

"What do you think that they're doing?" Minho said with a smile creeping up on his face. Yongsuk tried to stab him with a pen.

"You ! Don't even go there! Let's go check on them!" Yongsuk suggested, anxious to get away from the awkward atmosphere.

________________________________

Jojung's POV

Taemin became really quiet all of a sudden. 

I rubbed my head. He didn't have to chuck the freaking broom. Sheesh. 

"Taemin? What happened?" I asked.

No response....Ok....then a thought hit me. It can't be, right?! That fairy tale couldn't be real! I looked around. I heard a soft sound and a cobweb started floating down from the ceiling.

Are there really such things as ghosts?! NOOOOOOO!!!!! Taemin was caught by ghosts? 

HE WAS TAKEN BY THE FORMER JANITOR'S GHOST!!! I knew this place was really big, but HOW CAN IT BE HAUNTED?!?!?!!?!

"Jojung!! Where are you!?" Taemin asked, panicked. Well, at least the ghost will go for him first. Legend says that the former janitor liked cute people, male or female...which is kind of disturbing....and I hate to admit...but Taemin's cuter...=.=

I found my way through the shelves and stacks and found him. His eyes were wide and he looked really panicky.

"What happened?" I asked. At least he was alive.

"Jojung...I think we just got locked in here," he whispered.

SAY WHAT?! NOT WITH A GHOST!!!!

"Jojung, I said we were locked in here, not that we were going to die!" Taemin looked at me carefully.

"YES WE ARE!!!! IT"S GOING TO EAT US ALIVE!!!!!" I said. I think I finally cracked. All that stress and drama finally got to me.

"What is?"

"HIS GHOST! THE FORMER JANITOR'S GHOST!!! HELP ME!!!!" I screamed as I pounded on the door.

____________________________________________

Taemin's POV

She's like this because of a ghost. That's really cute. I tried to cover up the snicker of disbelief...but I think she heard me.

She turned around and stared at me.

"It's not funny," she said seriously, puffing out her cheeks.

"Of course it's not. It's a very serious matter that there's a ghost that can't harm anyone in here," I said, struggling to keep out the tone of sarcasm from my voice.

She crouched down on the floor and motioned me to crouch down with her. Together we huddled on the floor.

She stared at me creepily, and I knew she was going to tell me some tale about the "janitor's ghost." Sigh...oh well. I can kill time.

"Legend says that the former janitor used to live here, in this closet," she started.

I looked around. The place looked big enough for that.

"The former janitor was something of a creeper. He liked to look and stare at students passing by."

And? That's it? Does all this ghost do is stare? Psh! I can live with that!

"But he only stared at the cute students."

...A pedo-ghost? ...That's kind of creepy actually.

"While he was janitor, popular and cute students started to disappear one by one. One day a group student decided to go investigate. their evidence led to the janitor's closet, but one kid from the group wanted to go ahead and see himself.  When he opened it and stepped inside, the door closed behind him. Turning around, he saw that the janitor had closed the door on him." 

Psh! It's just like all the other stories! I bet the janitor was a vampire or something. 

"The next day, when the group went to check out the closet, they found the kid, all torn to pieces."

Werewolf?

"They also found all those students that had disappeared, their faces marred with deep scratches from a knife and weird symbols etched out on their bodies. But the janitor was nowhere to be found."

Weird symbols? What is the janitor now? A wizard?

"They told the principle and the janitor was fired, but I mean, the janitor went missing, so of course he couldn't be fired until he hears it himself. But the group of students wanted to see what the symbols were, and found out that they were symbols for necromancy and eternal life. But the form that the janitor had to live in was as a ghost! So this is where his ghost resides. And I hate to admit it, but Taemin, I think you're going to go first, because you're cuter than me."

Awww....that's sweet. She thinks I'm really cute. I smiled. Then I realized what she was saying.

I'M GOING TO DIE FIRST?!?!!?!?!?

"Taaaeeeeeeemiiiiiiiinnnnnn! Jooooooooojuuuuuuuuuuunggggg!!!! Wheeeeerreeeee arreee youuuuuuuu!!! I'mmmmm gooooiiiiinggg tooooo fiiiiinnnnd youuuuuu!!!!" said a whispy voice that slowly got louder. Both of us jumped.

"I think he's going to kill us soon!" Jojung whispered in a panicked voice.

"I DON'T WANNA DIEEE!!!" I started to hyperventilate. There seemed to be pounding sounds from all over the room. 

The door started to vibrate, and the doornob started twirl back and forth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" We both screamed and hugged each other for protection.

Then door burst opened. Light flooded the room.

"Taemin? Jojung?" I heard a girl say. Yongsuk?

"Don't tell they actually did it!" Minho stared at us. 

What the heck are they talking about? 

________________________________________________

________________________________________________

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! TAEMIN! DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU AREN'T AFRAID OF GHOSTS!!! 

and no Minho...they did not just do the nasty.....I wouldn't have allowed it...how could you not trust your author? -LOLxbox