Accident

One day you'll be sorry

"Wakey wakey..." a girl's voice said. 

Jonghyun openned his his sluggishly. Everything looked blurred. 

"Nurse?" he asked.

"What? You think I'm that old woman with curls in her hair?" the girl scoffed.

"What?" he shook the dizziness out of his head. 

There, in front of him, were Minho, Taemin, Jojung...and her friend, whose name Jonghyun couldn't really remember.

Jojung was holding a huge feather.

"What are you doing?" Jonghyun looked at the feather suspiciously.

"Uh...cleaning! You see, we're in detention, but the teacher just sent us here to clean," Jojung said.

"Don't mind us, Jonghyun," Minho said.

"Are you ok, hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah...what happened?" Jonghyun asked.

"Shorty has a funny scream, that's what happened," Minho snorted.

*And killed part of his reputation.* Jojung added in her head. 

Everyone else started to giggle.

*What did I do?* Jonghyun thought. Then he remembered. 

"Aw, crap..." Jonghyun covered his blushing face and turned over to his side. 

"I'll just close the curtains then...." Jojung smirked. As she leaned over to close the curtains to Jonghyun's bed to leave him to steam, her foot caught on the bottom of the curtain.

"What the- WHOAAAA!!!!" JoJung said as she tripped and fell forward, flapping her arm trying to get a hold on something.

Jonghyun turned around and started to sit up to see what was happening. His eyes widened as he saw Jojung falling on him. 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Jonghyun screamed.

Then Jojung crashed into Jonghyun.

______________________________

Jojung's POV

I closed my eyes as I fell forward.

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! THIS COULDN'T BE HAPPENING! KARMA!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!?!?!?!?!

I closed my eyes and braced for impact.

CRASH!!!

The landing was surprisingly soft and comfy. Slowly opening my eyes, I stared directly into the eyes of Jonghyun. My h-

WAIT...WHAT?! 

There he was. Staring back at me. His large, dark brown eyes that I knew all too well. The eyes I had gazed into the first time we met. The eyes that I had fell in love with, and the ones that had coldly stared back at me as I was betrayed.

The eyes I desperately wished to see experience pain.

______________________________________________________

Jonghyun's POV

Bu-bump! Bu-bump! My heart fluttered. 

She stared at me with her large brown eyes. They seemed to be analyzing him, breaking him down part by part. They were inspecting him for any wrongs he had done. But they were beautiful.

Her hair had fell out of it's loose bun when she fell forward and it now fell in thick raven black waves that shaped her face.

was stuck in the shape of an "O" and she seemed paralyzed, like he was.

".....So.....uh..." Minho suggested.

She broke out of the trance first, shaking her head, pulling the rest of her hair free. Taemin helped her up and she stared at me. The stare jolted me to moving.

I jumped out of my bed and landed on the floor. Then I looked up to see her face again. She was staring at me like she was mad or something. 

What did I do? It wasn't my fault that she tripped and fell on top of me! 

"Uh, Jojung, I need to go put these brooms in the janitors closet. Come on," Taemin nudged her, giving her a weird look.  

With one last glare, she left.

What was that? 

How could an angel hate me? 

______________________________

______________________________

Hola! I think Jojung let her hate seep a bit way too much...

Oooooo :P some romance!!! finally!!!! yay!!!! ...kinda romance..well at least Jonghyun felt it. 

....I think Jojung needs some help....three years girl....a three year grudge....HOW LONG U GUNNA HOLD THAT GRUDGE!?!?!? ;P - LOLxbox