Taking Action!

One day you'll be sorry

"Hurry up JuJong!" Yongsuk whispered, "PE is almost done!" 

JuJong and Yongsuk had secretly climbed into the boys locker rooms disguised as guys. JuJong was determined to make Jonghyun's life as miserable as possible. Carefully, she slipped some mud, which was mixed with worms, beetles, and roly polies into Jonghyun's locker. Her brother had found out which locker was his and marked it for her so she wouldn't have to go through the trouble of finding Jonghyun's locker.

"Allllmost done....there! Now we leave and watch for results.." JuJong smirked. The two girls left in a hurry and entered the girl's locker rooms just as the bell rang. JuJong hurridly rinsed her hands and began to change. Right after Yongsuk and Jujong left the locker rooms, they heard a high pitched girly scream.

They had to stuff their fists in their mouths to keep from laughing too loudly.

"WHAT THE FREAK IS THIS!!!! WHICH SON OF A *******(sorry...I don't really cuss..:P)  DID THIS!!!!" Jonghyun shrieked in a squeaky voice that could've been heard miles away.

_________________________________________

Jonghyun's POV

I walked into the locker room and chatted to some people I had met today. I had to give them the impression I was cool so that I would get more fans. 

As I got closer to my locker, I noticed something didn't smell right. It was like dirt and poop mixed together. Which stupid idiot forgot to clean his uniform!? 

I looked around suspiciously at the surrounding lockers. 

Then I opened the locker.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! " I shieked. What is this sludge. Then I saw tiny bugs and worms swimming in and out of this gunk. Then I lost it.

"WHAT THE FREAK IS THIS?!?! WHICH SON OF A ****** DID THIS!?!?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Key was crumpled on the floor trying not to laugh too loudly.

Taemin chuckled and said, "Hyung, I didn't know you had such a girly scream." he smirked.

"YAH!! Don't get all cocky with me! Did you do this!" I said madly and got up as to hit him.

Minho jumped in front of him to protect him. 

"Jonghyung! Be sensible! Why would we ever do this?" He said loudly, but I could hear him mutter, "But that WAS pretty funny..."

"Who would do this to the awesome me?!" I said in despair.

"Idiot! Don't you know?" Onew said as he came up and wacked me in the head.

"Know what?"

"Well, all idols have fans...but all idols have antifans, stupid." Onew rolled his eyes.

*This is the work of an anti-fan?* I thought in shock. This was the first time I had ever been taken action against by one. Dang...they got some nerve...

Then I reached up to grab my clothes...which were covered in dirt, poop, and bugs..

That was when the world spun turned black.

_________________________________________

Jujong and Yongsuk were waiting in their next class when Taemin and Minho showed up. The bell rang and the teacher was pretty pissed when they showed up ten minutes later. She told them to visit her after class and to sit down.

They sat down next to Jujong and Yongsuk. This was excellent. Jujong could find out the results of her plan.

"What happened?" Jujong hissed. Yongsuk leaned over curiously.

"Jonghyun-hyung fainted.." Taemin frowned.

"We heard a girly shriek. Was that him?" Yongsuk asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"You thought it was girly too?" Minho smirked.

"Who wouldn't?" Yongsuk silently giggled.

"I didn't know he was capable of making such a noise..." Taemin smiled.

"YOU FOUR SITTING IN THE BACK!! YOU THINK IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE TALKING DURING CLASS?! ESPECIALLY YOU TWO YOUNG MEN! ALL OF YOU STAY AFTER CLASS AND DETENTIONG!" the teacher said. 

"Dang it..." Jujong sighed. 

_____________________________________

____________________________________

Hola!!! so....yeah....to all of my subscribers for this story...I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY!!! KEEP ON READING AND I'M HOPING YOU'LL COMMENT!!!! -LOLxbox