Wrong side of the bed, Sunshine

One day you'll be sorry

JoJung's POV

I woke up today on the wrong side of bed. My hair was all messy, and I was still wearing my outside clothes, not my pajamas. My head hurt horribly. 

What happened? 

Sitting up, I waited for the bright stars that had bursted in my sight to fade slowly. Flashbacks started to rush out at me. 

I'm going to kill Dongwoon.

Last night, when B2ST had gotten drunk, and Yoseob pulled me down the stairs with him, creating a human bowling ball, I thought I was going to explode. I remembered rushing upstairs into my brother's room, determined to stop them from drinking. Then Doojoon, the drunk, tried to swing his arm around my shoulders and force a drink down my throat. Stepping away as quickly as I could, I had stepped into the collision course of Doojoon's drunk fist. He K.Oed me righted in the stomach, and the impact caused me to stumble back, knocking me into Kikwang, was was partying by himself behind me. Kikwang was trying ouy some dance move that required him to step back with force, and I had unfortunately collided with him at that same moment. I bounced like a ping-pong ball off of him and bumped into the ball, hitting my head on a shelf. 

Then I out. 

.....

I'm going to murder ALL of them!! 

____________________________

Taemin's POV

Minho and I had arrived to school early, because we were early birds and wanted to avoid the violent fan service that gathered in front of the school each morning.

JoJung was here early too. She had arrived before us, with her head on the desk, hidden underneath her hands. She was groaning and sleeping at the same time. She looked tired and a bit too pale. She was the living thing of the quote, "woke up on the wrong side of bed."

Her head was turned to the side and she looked surprisingly peaceful, despite the color of her skin. Unconciously, I leaned forward until I was leaning on the desk. She was really pretty.

"Hey JoJung," Minho greeted, patting her head. Her eyes popped open and dialated, scaring me so much that I jumped back and crashed into the desk behind me. 

"OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!! DON'T PAT MY HEAD!!" she hissed in pain, lifting and nursing her head. I looked closely and realized that there was a considerable lump, the size of a grape, under her hand.

"What happened?" I asked, concerned.

"My brother and his drunk friends!" she rolled her eyes. 

"They beat you up?!" Minho in his breath.

"Uh...no....well...kind of...in a way..." she muttered as she lowered her head back onto the desk.

"What?! They hurt you?!" I panicked. Does she live in an abusive family?

"Uh..wait a moment. My head is spinning. So what happened was my brother brought over a couple of his friends, and they got drunk. One guy I think, was trying to hug me," she said. I felt myself bristle like a porqupine.

"Someone was trying to you?!" I squeaked. JoJung gave me a look.

"Hug isn't the same as , Taemin. Plus, he's my friend too, so we're pretty cool. Anyways, he smelled like alcohol, so I tried backing away, but he accidentally punched me instead. Then I ran into another guy who accidentally pushed me into the wall. I hit my head, and yeah. Now I'm stuck with a huge bump," she explained.

"Sounds like your brother's a party animal," Minho analyzed. JoJung gave him a look.

"No, not really. He only does it to relieve stress, and yesterday, there was a huge test for him," she reasoned. JoJung sure is protective of her brother. 

Then I made a decision. 

_______________________

Minho's POV

Class had started. 

I looked at JoJung again. I couldn't believe a girl like her had such a past with Jonghyun.... I knew Jonghyun was a player and all, but I thought he knew better than to bet on a girl! It's kind of amazing what a player Jonghyun is....

I stared hard enough at JoJung's back to create two holes that would go right through her. How could Jonghyun not like such a cool, pretty girl? After analyzing her for some time, I realized that even though she was pretty, she must've looked pretty plain when she was little. She was one of those ugly ducklings that grew into swans. And when she reached her twenties, she'd be a real beauty. Sure JoJung had some weird quirks and whatnot, but she was definitely someone you didn't want to piss off.

And that's exactly what Jonghyun did.  

That guy, I sighed, is sooo dim-witted. Even though she must've looked plain when she was younger, her eyes must've still had that sharp, smart look. 

"Minho!! Choi Minho!!" the teacher yelled, over my head. 

"What?!" I snapped back, awakened from my daydreams...oh crap. 

"Do you have something to say?" the teacher raised an eyebrow. I thought as fast as I could. 

"You're beautiful, it's true!" I sang and winked. It was an old American song that my mom sang a ton. The teacher, who was nowhere near beautiful (and almost as old as my grandma) smiled.

"That's sweet Minho, but answer the question," she said sternly. A few people chuckled.

At least I avoided detention. :D

_________________

__________________

Ok...I didn't really know what to write...-LOLxbox