MIA: Onew

One day you'll be sorry

"I can't find Onew!" Key said as he rushed towards the rest of Shinee, who had a quiet atmosphere going on. 

Everyone lifted their heads with surprise when they heard Key call out. 

"Really?" Taemin looked at Key quizzically.

"You think I'm lying? What if he's f***ing kidnapped? He's an idol you know! #$^*($*&@^*$&(^!!!!!" Key started hyperventilating.

Minho rolled his eyes. *Drama queen* he thought.

"Dude, relax. Onew's probably chilling out somewhere because he wants alone time," Minho said as he tried to act calm. 

"Since when did Onew want alone time? He's usually begging for attention!" Key said as he puffed out his cheeks. Taemin cringed at the sight. Only cute people like himself could do that, not the drama queen in front of him.

"Whoa! Everyone, calm down! My head's hurting!" Jonghyun complained. Key just snorted in annoyance. 

"YAH! Don't you worry about your friend?" Key said as he crossed his arms and stuck his hip out, just like a diva.

"Don't you care about me?" Jonghyun muttered, covering his ears, but Key could barely hear him.

"Hyung, calm down. Let's look for him together, arraso?" Taemin said with the most comforting smile he could put on his face as he wrapped an arm around Key's shoulders.

Then Taemin's phone started to ring.

~You got a message! Lalalala! You got a message! Lalalala! You got a message gi-~

Taemin held the phone to his ears.  

"Annyeonghaseyo? Yeah. Really? I'll be right there!" Taemin said.

"What happened?" Minho said with round eyes. 

"I think I know where Onew is," Taemin said with a smirk. 

________________________________________

Jojung's POV

Yongsuk and I were walking home. 

"So what was it like? Being locked up with a guy wanted by so many girls?" Yongsuk said with a smile as she nudged my arm. 

"Grateful," I said. She stared at me.

"You're not happy, but grateful? What are you, an ahjumma?" Yongsuk stared at me. 

"It cause of the janitor's ghost. He would've been eaten first because he's cuter," I said pointedly. Is she trying to say something? 

"So you think he's cute."

Oh. I see now. I'm not stupid, girl. My sneaky BFF is trying to get me mixed up in romance again. Well never again, woman.

"No, I think he's kindergardener cute," I smirked. Yongsuk facepalmed herself. Take that ;P

Then we heard someone yell behind us, "Wait, you two!" 

We turned around. Onew was running behind us, red and out of breath. Why did he run all the way here?

"Jojung!" he called. Uh...what's wrong with him?

"What's wrong?" I asked, trying to hide my curiousity.

The he flung himself facedown onto the pavement. It was a fullbody bow on the floor. What's happening here? Has he gone crazy?

The looked up with teary eyes.

"I'm sooo sorry!" he screamed. I winced because it was too loud.

"Bring it down," I shushed. Pedestrians were staring at us and whispering.

"Sorry about what?" Yongsuk asked. Onew sat up, but was still on his knees on the ground. He looked up with teary puppy eyes. 

"I didn't mean to! I just meant to play a trick on Taemin! I didn't see you!" Onew started bawling his eyes out.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"L-l-l-locked you both in the closet..." he said guiltily.

...HE WAS THE FREAKIN PERSON WHO LOCKED US BOTH WITH THE CARNIVOROUS JANITOR'S GHOST?! I could've died!!!!

He must've seen my angry and overwhelmed expression because he flung himself down on the floor again. He started apologizing while faceplanting the floor. 

Yongsuk and I giggled. Who wouldn't? A famous idol was bowing down in front of me like I was a god. 

He looked up at us curiously. 

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"I've never seen such an exaggerated apology!" Yongsuk grinned.

"For that, I forgive you," I laughed. Onew looked at his feet, and his face turned into a pale shade of pink. Then we heard a long and loud rumble.

GRRRRRRRR!!!!

Yongsuk collapsed on the floor.

"Earthquake! Stop, drop, and roll!" Yongsuk panicked. Earthquake?! 

"Yongsuk, I think that was me. I'm really hungry. Hey, I'll treat you both for a treat at a café," Onew suggested brightly with a bright red face.

Yongsuk clumsily stood up, a bit embarrassed. 

"But...I don't really know where I am," he said as he scratched his head.

I sighed. Ok, leave it to me, the superwoman.

"I know a place," I said as I whipped out my cellphone. 

___________________________________________

__________________________________________

Yay! back on track ...for who knows how long....hope u liked this chapter! ;P -LOLxbox