Shopping with Shinee

One day you'll be sorry

Jojung's POV 

Yay! School's over! Finally! Yongsuk and I were heading up to the library when I got a text from Taemin.

Want to go shopping with us tomorrow? We owe Yongsuk a shirt, so bring her a long!

                                                                 -Taemin

The mall?! I love the mall!

" Who is it?" Yongsuk asked.

"Taemin," I said. 

"And?" Yongsuk grinned. NO WOMAN!!! I DON'T LIKE HIM! LEAVE ME ALONE!

"He wants us to go shopping with him and the others because they owe you a shirt," I said.

"Oh really," Yongsuk said thoughtfully. 

___________________________________________

Yongsuk's POV

Hmm...the mall? The mall's okay. What would be better is if I could make Jojung and Taemin get together. She's been scarred for so long, I'm really scared that she had lost all human emotion except for revenge. She was always sulking and stuff after Jonghyun hurt her. Now that Shinee's here, she's brightened up a lot, although that most of that energy is directed towards planning her revenge. 

HAHA! Her first trick, the one with the bugs? HILARIOUS!!! 

Not to mention I get to hang out with some smexy men too...O///O

Anyways, I should concentrate on this chance.

I glanced at Jojung who was coming up with an elaborate..or maybe simple plan. I can't wait to see what she comes up with! 

Actually, I want to see some man candy...hm.... 

"Hey Jojung, I have a plan.." I said. 

~~~~~~

At the mall. 

Whoa! Look at all these cute shirts I could buy! Shinee, Jojung, and I were hopping all over the place, acting like spazzes. We entered Abercrombie and & Finch. The place was dim and heavily perfumed. Music was cranked up so loud that your head became dizzy. I don't know what they were trying to do, but evidently it worked because people were buying crazily expensive things and mass buying. Perfect. 

Jojung and I went to go check how many changing rooms there were, and there was only one hallway full of changing rooms, where boys and girls had to go. Check. 

Soon enough, diva Key and Jonghyun came over with a pair of jeans each, reserving changing rooms, and going to find t-shirts to match the jeans with. 

Get ready to dig a grave for your ego, you extinct dinosaur. 

___________________________________

Key's POV

I walked into the stall and closed the door. I took a deep breath. I love this place! The mall was heaven! It had everything necessary to survive, fashion, food, clothes, hats, shoes, and everything! What else could I need? 

I looked at myself in the mirror. Hmm...I'm looking good today. I fixed my bangs and tried on the jeans I picked out. The I tried on the t-shirt. An awesome match made in heaven, as always. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't be the fashion expert, would I?

I took them off and and hung it the outfit on the wooden hangers because that's how OCD I am. All of a sudden, the hangers were pulled up by what seemed like some invisible string! What the f*** h**** is this?!

I turned around to grab the outfit I wore to the mall. Right as I was about to touch them, some hand had grabbed my stuff and pulled it from underneath the door. Now I was standing except for my beautiful Micky boxers. Oh crap. I can't go out like this! I looked around to see if anything else would gappen, when I saw some jeans in the corner of the room. HAHA! THE CULPRIT FORGOT ABOUT THIS!!!

I lifted the jeans up. Whoa, these jeans are short...are these shorts? HOLY S**T!! This is super short! OH F***** SH***!!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!! 

WHY IS IT A MINISKIRT?!?!?!? 

_____________________________

_____________________________

thanx for subscribing and commenting!!!! -LOLxbox